Negative feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Name and shame. There's obviously no reason for the neg feedback and this issue needs to be discussed. It's been a running sore on this forum for a while.

ooh that could be bad. genuine anonymous feedback is important. as is having rep turned on

:Cheers:

ooh that could be bad. genuine anonymous feedback is important. as is having rep turned on

:Cheers:

lol english m8 you need to accept the fact that some peeps wont turn rep on.
but i didn't actually know that if someone left you rep and it was grey it didnt count.
that would explain why any grey ones i've got are from complete w@nk brains who are now banned or will be banned at sometime in the near future.

lol english m8 you need to accept the fact that some peeps wont turn rep on.
but i didn't actually know that if someone left you rep and it was grey it didnt count.
that would explain why any grey ones i've got are from complete w@nk brains who are now banned or will be banned at sometime in the near future.

Not all grey reps are from tossers m8. You may help someone with few posts and they may be grateful and leave you rep, it may not add to your rep total but its just a way of them saying thanks.....thats how I see it anyway.

Not all grey reps are from tossers m8. You may help someone with few posts and they may be grateful and leave you rep, it may not add to your rep total but its just a way of them saying thanks.....thats how I see it anyway.

you're probably right jaffa, but when I look at my rep i've got 3 grey ones. 2 are from a total idiot who was a member for about a month. The other one was from an old hand who IS a pure tosser.

you're probably right jaffa, but when I look at my rep i've got 3 grey ones. 2 are from a total idiot who was a member for about a month. The other one was from an old hand who IS a pure tosser.

I see your point, maybe their rep was really low because they got neg rep a lot so when handing it out it didnt count....I guess you should really laugh at that because they tried to neg rep you but it didnt work.....:proud:

I wasn't happy when I looked at my User CP today to find I had some negative feedback.

Ok, it's fair enough if I haven't helped, then the user has a right to post negative feedback, but I looked at the posts in question and can't understand why I've received such feedback. Maybe one of you guys can tell me?

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/showthread.php?p=1038091#post1038091

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/showthread.php?p=1056669#post1056669

I took a little bit of time and looked at most of your posts and the results as far as im concerened are as follows
wasted /clocking posts 0%
ermmm type posts 2%
helpful posts ERM the rest
Reaction posts ERRRRMMMMMMMMMM you need to chillout
Result
I cant find what i would call a bad/negative post so dont worry,everyone that has read your stuff is free to comment but those who leave a negative feedback etc really need to grow up. if anyone wishes to dissagree with you should either pm you or just ask for a one to one with you.
as per you post please dont let one unfounded comment put you off,there are very very many truly good members on here and they will willingly at their own expense give you help. please dont let one idiot tar everyone else with the same brush
by the way i have had a bevvy or 2

In the 3 years I have been part of this forum I have only given rep 3 times. The members I gave it to truly deserved it as they went out of their way to give me help way beyond you would normally expect.
I have received a number of rep but believe I only probably deserve half of what I have.

There shouldn't really be an option to give someone negative rep. Does it really matter anyway?, as far as I know no-one else can see our rep.

For someone to take the time to leave negative rep is really sad. These people are not true members of this community and as such should be ignored. You know yourself if you have been helpful to other members and they won't forget either, enough said, no rep needed, satisfaction is enough.

Chookey

Only had neg rep once. Pmd person in question, and got a reply, that he was too drunk to remember what he had done, and apologised, and gave me good rep. Thanks Witchy. lol.

i think a fairer system would be "representitives from eng/ire/scot/wales as the judges and a referee {obviously the venue can be decieded upon}

now i nominate myself as the ref, because theres no 1 with better credentials {third dan in "go,renju}--i eat kickboxers for breakfast

the winner obviously wins the argument, {in the event of a draw, "benny knocks the 2 of them out for being whinges anyway"}

male female arguments will not be tolerated, {benny knocks out the male then takes the female to a hotel room to calm her nerves}

dont see why this wouldnt work ? {we could most proberbly earn a few bob on side bets

No you are wrong as he brought me into it via PM`s,FYI.
Yes you can give out rep whilst yours is turned off.

As for Thommohawk, any rep I left him is between me and him really.

None of your business is it?

in fact, here is a better idea - lets not leave messages here, just pm me and we can take it from there.

in fact, here is a better idea - lets not leave messages here, just pm me and we can take it from there.

gettign rather boring now lol nearly every thread i read that you and a few other ppl post on turns in to playground im bigger big me ups....

:( is this still going on :(

some thread do drag on and get boring lol

you know you use more mussles in your face when your smiling and happy than you do when your sad and frowning
you also feel a lot better about yourself in general :Hit:

try it ;)

:( is this still going on :(

some thread do drag on and get boring lol

you know you use more mussles in your face when your smiling and happy than you do when your sad and frowning
you also feel a lot better about yourself in general :Hit:

try it ;)

John you got that back to front m8 lol.
You use less to smile m8. But i know what you meant lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back