Need urgent help base comp full of trojons

Mr Parsnip

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all i wanted to download a virus checker out of the downloads as i have just got a shed loads of a download from btjunkie ,

i am looking for someone to upload a decent virus and trojon checker/remover as i carnt get hold of a good one anywhere

thanks all

Mr P

Was thinking of doing that mate but would like to see if i could get rid of it.

got alsorts which i need to keep

another thing is i have had to disconnect it from the web as it automatically goes to a scan site where it says its looking for a virus checker to help me but im sure its a scam.

has anyone got cwshredder anywhere

Mr P

Remember to turn off System Restore, which will get rid of the restore points, after running whatever you use to clean the PC. If you on't do this then you will still have whatever is there in the restore points, which will reinfect the PC if you do a restore sometime in the future.

Run the fix first then

Control Panel/System/System Restore and tick Turn Off System Restore.

Same procedure after turned off but the remove the tick in the box.

What's WRONG with Google...Try asking google for a virus program & trojan program...Plenty out there.
n Turn OFF that stupid "System Restore".

Mr p did ya get it sorted mate ? i get a fair few pc's to sort out full of viruses and some can be a right tw@ts to get rid of and some do need formatted and windows reinstalled i tend to use a mixture of avast , trend micro house call and ad aware and spybot search and destroy.

Scarecrow this is a forum you know mate and the whole idea is for people to ask questions and im sure mr is aware of google.

Back