need to find someone if still alive

big-ron

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi guys, i need to find someone or find out about someone, to be honest with you all, i need to find out about myself (who i am) im 42 now and for years i have not bothered finding out who my father is, ive heard bits and bobs from family members in the passed, but keep pussing it under the carpet as i have got my own family now.
but for the last fews years its been at the back of my head and finaly i think its got to me, i had aword with my wife and kids about this and they have been great with it, im not sure what to do to be honest?
but week last i went around my mothers, and asked. i was shiting myself for some reason, anyways she was great, well kind of. i have a name, appox age (21-22 at time) and he was in the army but she dont know which one, all she said was he was in the army, my mother lived in birmingham at the time and is now 62.

where is the best place to start looking?
once i find him, if i do? im not sure if ill do anythink, just need to know.

many thanks

tried ukinfo just in case might give you a list but it is a start
facebook
twitter
sounds daft but loads keep in touch with family that way might be a start for you

The Salvation Army are apparently one of the best routes to taken when trying to locate someone as long as you have some details to give them, and they do it as a free service but would obviously like some sort of donation.

Spread the word you won 3 million on the lottery, then you will find out where your family are.:ASSFLASH:

ok guys, im getting somewhere, well kind of. i have found out hes mates full name ,and his wifes and where about they live, not that far, its speenymoore co durham, now where can i get an address or phone number from for free. im close :) just need to know been on it all wkend.

cheers.

off to bed now

Last edited:
just google what you have on him, it will amaze you what you can find google on most peeps lol

there's sites on google free ten search's. my mate found some 1 with the info u have... wont be till tuesday to ask him the site sorry

That would be great speedy1234 :) tryed google but not getting anywhere
I could pay, but would like a free site, it's Xmas lol
Cheers

sry to drag this out guys, more update went on 192.com last and payed, got the address but no phone number :( does anyone on here work for some company that could find out a phone number, this is his mate and not my so called father. he is the main link i think or hope so.
could pm the name and address.

thanks again for all your input it has helped. :) :)

I know this is a really old thread but does anyone have access to the UK info discs
Thankyou mate, I know I haven't been on here for some time. But I've kind of gave up the ghost. If he wanted to get in touch with me. He would have. But I do thank you.

Back