Network Provider need some software

mapman

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
i am looking for rpl convertor software to restore locked phone the software resets so i can put in code to unlock any help will be greatfull:Cheers:

Do you mean ASK-RPL? If so, there isn't any free ones. The server I use costs me 10 euro a pop.
Have you got any hardware such as JAF, etc. If so have you tried entering the code via F-BUS?

thanks m80 i points me in the right way:Cheers:

This is to everyone, if you have a locked phone, i.e someone has put the wrong code in to try and unlock it but hasnt, instead of paying for the software to be rewritten i.e cost will be £15+ then buy a TURBO SIM, they are like a sim card and you cut a small bit out of ur sims (wont damage sim) and place with sim in phone,

this does work as i have done it.

This is to everyone, if you have a locked phone, i.e someone has put the wrong code in to try and unlock it but hasnt, instead of paying for the software to be rewritten i.e cost will be £15+ then buy a TURBO SIM, they are like a sim card and you cut a small bit out of ur sims (wont damage sim) and place with sim in phone,

this does work as i have done it.

Can you explain a bit more and where do you buy a turbo sim I have loads of locked old phones from a pub i used to watch

Check ebay, its basically a sim card sized card and has an eprom chip on which is why the sim needs cutting, you then put it in the phone as a normal sim card and howdy dudily it works no problems.

I brought a Nokia 6110 Navigator for my missus on Vodafone, i was told by the seller that they hadnt tried to unlock it but after finding software i checked and it said that an unlock code attempt was done 3 times, and was then told by a shop that the software on the phone needed to be reset to be able to use on any network, i was then told about TURBOS i brought one and it works perfect

Back