need serious help

gentlex

Inactive User
Reaction score
ok i have search and search and read and read and im no closer finding what im looking for so im just go ahead and ask the question..... what the hell is a blank image and where can find it? now i know some of u gonna laugh @ me and thats ok, and i'll be slated and slag off and thats ok too but please dont ignore me. i thank u in advance

ok i have search and search and read and read and im no closer finding what im looking for so im just go ahead and ask the question..... what the hell is a blank image and where can find it? now i know some of u gonna laugh @ me and thats ok, and i'll be slated and slag off and thats ok too but please dont ignore me. i thank u in advance

An image without BK/IRD possibly? What are you trying to do m8?

next thing you need to know is whatimage you need, NTHELL, TELEPEST,C&W.
Then do you have the IRD and Boxkeys
: shocked2 :Boo:

a blank image has no info on it m8
i.e
tiers
bk
ird
cam
rights dates

i have a rom 11 card with a blocker image on it and the backdoor is corupt i was told i need to put a blank image to fix or disable backdoor or something like that and also to make my own working image with the correct tiers and dates and stuffs and not to use public image so i guess im need a blank tw
rom11 image if this makes sense

i have a rom 11 card with a blocker image on it and the backdoor is corupt i was told i need to put a blank image to fix or disable backdoor or something like that and also to make my own working image with the correct tiers and dates and stuffs and not to use public image so i guess im need a blank tw
rom11 image if this makes sense

get an image and mod it m8
there is a part in novice angle guide that covers it u change 4 number and it is your personal image
sorry if wrong m8 sure someone will correct if thats the case

arnt those public images with all the tiers cams date etc. already loading on it, as a matter fact thats the blocker image put the card and now im getting backdoor error i cant disable the backdoor in mron and caton i dont have a unlooper yet order a t911 from gadgets galore since wednesday no sigh of it yet

Last edited by a moderator:
arnt those public images with all the tiers cams date etc. already loading on it, as a matter fact thats the blocker image put the card and now im getting backdoor error i cant disable the backdoor in mron and caton i dont have a unlooper yet order a t911 from gadgets galore since wednesday no sigh of it yet

mod these for yourself m8 change what you need to so it is original and no one knows them

A blank image i usually use the image from a popped card,and tweak accordingly.
Or you can clean an image to B04 state in Nagra from the downloads.

A blank image i usually use the image from a popped card,and tweak accordingly.
Or you can clean an image to B04 state in Nagra from the downloads.
thx for that m8 im still new to this card scene so gonna ask 1 last stupid question what is popped and how do strip a image to its b04 state

"popped" is when the card was originally locked, but has been put into whats known as an unlooper. A script is run on the card and it unlocks (or pops) the card m8.

thx for that m8 im still new to this card scene so gonna ask 1 last stupid question what is popped and how do strip a image to its b04 state

The Gusset: colors1 has given you the popped answer,as for cleaning an image

When you read a card first save the image as a backup. Now, in NagraEdit use the clean function -

Tools>Clean Card

This should give you a popup. Deselect everything except Restore keys 2 & 3 and Clean Code Space. Then press OK.

What you will have now is a very clean A16 (Rom10) or B04 (Rom11) image. This is esentially a virgin codespace.

i dont like that gadgets galore they are rip ofs it took ages to recieve mine and when i emailed em they decided to send a broken one then eould not replace it

Back