need serious help

The Gusset: colors1 has given you the popped answer,as for cleaning an image

When you read a card first save the image as a backup. Now, in NagraEdit use the clean function -

Tools>Clean Card

This should give you a popup. Deselect everything except Restore keys 2 & 3 and Clean Code Space. Then press OK.

What you will have now is a very clean A16 (Rom10) or B04 (Rom11) image. This is esentially a virgin codespace.
things r becoming even more clearer now so all i do now is popped the bast**d when i get an unlooper or or try and hit him with a blank image thx for help m8

i dont like that gadgets galore they are rip ofs it took ages to recieve mine and when i emailed em they decided to send a broken one then eould not replace it
see this is why its could to talk could of save me 5 days sitting @ the door waiting for the postman. only when i call them today to see why its taking so long, ooh didnt any1 email u we've been out stock for a while... the swines. im gonna give them till 2moro then i'll get in contact with paypal to make sure i get my money back.

well if there out of stock id cancel with them and try sort it there is a few other sites that have them mine was from tmc but not sure how quick his delivery is at the mo

well if there out of stock id cancel with them and try sort it there is a few other sites that have them mine was from tmc but not sure how quick his delivery is at the mo
tmc said its all sorted now but are u happy with it does it do the job u want to the reason why i ask is coz every1 seem to using nexus blue so its seem like that the only 1 to use

ok i have search and search and read and read and im no closer finding what im looking for so im just go ahead and ask the question..... what the hell is a blank image and where can find it? now i know some of u gonna laugh @ me and thats ok, and i'll be slated and slag off and thats ok too but please dont ignore me. i thank u in advance

Hey, just noticed.. nobody laughed, slated of slagged you off either m8:)
See how nicw we are lol.

its just me they dont like lol
nah m8 we all love each thats what make this forum so great. we can have misunderstanding today and 2moro we're helping other that love or @ lease were im from

Back