Skybox F5 Need line details

a1gunner

DW Member +
Reaction score
Is it possible to read my line from skybox as I have to change it and can't find a record of it any help would be appreciated

Is it possible to read my line from skybox as I have to change it and can't find a record of it any help would be appreciated
Put memory key in openbox (FAT32 format)
Go to tools. Then dump by USB. Dump mode will be image file. CHANGE it to misc files. Then select and dump.
Select CCcam.cfg then dump it into memory key.
Connect memory key to computer then open CCcam.cfg in notepad.
You will see all you need there and edit it.

Sorry to hijack the thread- someone has asked me to help him 'update' his box, but the provider wants to know the Host name and username, any idea how-where I can find those?

Sorry to hijack the thread- someone has asked me to help him 'update' his box, but the provider wants to know the Host name and username, any idea how-where I can find those?
its the same as I posted in #post 2 @trevortron mate.
Once you open cfg file in note pad you will see the line detail there.

You can also get host and user in CCcam manage configure files in the settings of the box. But it won't tell you password.

But surly the supplier would know the host?

Last edited:
its the same as I posted in #post 2 @trevortron mate.
Once you open cfg file in note pad you will see the line detail there.

You can also get host and user in CCcam manage configure files in the settings of the box. But it won't tell you password.

But surly the supplier would know the host?

Yep, it's there, thanks. After the server name, port etc., it says 'offline'. The box is plugged into a known-good ethernet cable & both green & yellow led's are flashing away on the LAN socket- any idea what 'offline' means? Sadly there's no youtube app to test if it's a problem at this end.

It's all the making of your mates supplier has changed host details.
As you posted in #post 3 you mentioned that supplier is asking for "host" and "user"
If the host has changed it will go offline.
Just get in touch with supplier and tell them what there asking for and they should just issue a fix.

It's all the making of your mates supplier has changed host details.
As you posted in #post 3 you mentioned that supplier is asking for "host" and "user"
If the host has changed it will go offline.
Just get in touch with supplier and tell them what there asking for and they should just issue a fix.

Yep, sorted now- that's exactly what had happened. Thanks again :thumbsup:

Back