need help

Higgstor

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi all in new and need help with my ibox 2 plus many thanx

i dont know anything about that box higgstor but if you say more what the problem is that you have someone who does know might be able to help even better and welcome to the site

it says on it.... "CLOUD-IBOX II PLUS" on the front of it its gone off i have factory reset an now stuck on boot screen with "LC c" on the lcd display on box

dont be alarmed by me saying this, but that doesnt sound great. i dont know how much you know about this stuff and it can look tough but you might fluke it lol

used to be into this years ago so i know my way round the old basics but very rusty feel like a newbie tbh now haha 🤔

You only got 1 chance with that box and try re flash it with a sandisk usb, Setup loads of them a few years back and they were the first of the enigma 2 boxes, Buggers to brick and needed j tagging to fix

You only got 1 chance with that box and try re flash it with a sandisk usb, Setup loads of them a few years back and they were the first of the enigma 2 boxes, Buggers to brick and needed j tagging to fix

that looks like you know what you are talking about, that could have been a contender for my greatest advice of the month award if i started it. is it a job someone who dont have any idea what they are doing should take on or pay someone to do it or buy a new box but yeah before the last i would try the first which is not bad advice either if i say so myself

when you say a few years could the box be too old, i dont know why am getting into this lol

Last edited:
A lot of the new enigma boxes are bomb proof but the cloud iboxes were a different story and yes i know what i am doing and talking about

that looks like you know what you are talking about, that could have been a contender for my greatest advice of the month award if i started it. is it a job someone who dont have any idea what they are doing should take on or pay someone to do it or buy a new box but yeah before the last i would try the first which is not bad advice either if i say so myself

when you say a few years could the box be too old, i dont know why am getting into this lol
What box/device do you use joeblaze ??

hi all in new and need help with my ibox 2 plus many thanx

1. Download the image of your choice and extract into c:\

2. Copy the whole folder on to the USB flash drive

3. Put the USB drive into the receiver

4. Switch OFF the receiver and wait 5 seconds

5. Switch ON the receiver and wait until you see DONE

6. Switch OFF the receiver from the back and wait 5 seconds

7. Remove USB flash drive

7. Switch ON the receiver and wait until the boot finishes and then follow the instructions to setup e.g HDMI, language, etc.

1. Download the image of your choice and extract into c:\

2. Copy the whole folder on to the USB flash drive

3. Put the USB drive into the receiver

4. Switch OFF the receiver and wait 5 seconds

5. Switch ON the receiver and wait until you see DONE

6. Switch OFF the receiver from the back and wait 5 seconds

7. Remove USB flash drive

7. Switch ON the receiver and wait until the boot finishes and then follow the instructions to setup e.g HDMI, language, etc.
This might sound like a stupid question to but, does the infeed have to be plugged in aswell as the power an hdmi or will brick it ? many thanx bro

This might sound like a stupid question to but, does the infeed have to be plugged in aswell as the power an hdmi or will brick it ? many thanx bro

You can reflash it with just power. No need for the sat dish cable or hdmi to be plugged in.

If your worried in any way your box maybe a clone use the universal bootloader images and follow the instructions.

pal i need more help than i thought i think it also says no permission to download

thankyou spud how many posts have i made im giving up now thinking i know bits i obvs dont im a total newbie

Back