Need Help Uregnt

shoes_dealer

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi i am usuing Di4010 box it was working perfectly till yesterday afternoon when i tuned in the evening there were only four channels working on it. I ring my mate and he told me probably my card has gone ? can u help me out plz wat shuld i do ? shud i reprogm or wat? plz help me out.

First you need to know what card you have example fun card. Then it needs to be reprogrammed with your ird, bk ( both from the card or box) and the latest keys. If you dont own a programmer get either a cheap and cheerful one or if your more serious get an infinity unlimited. Good luck

Atmega Card

Hi guys i have got the card called Atmega163+24c256

Can u plz also tell me where i will find the latest keys becoz i dont know any of this stuff i am doin this first time. I am completley newbie.

Last edited:
shoes_dealer said:
Hi guys i have got the card called Atmega163+24c256

Can u plz also tell me where i will find the latest keys becoz i dont know any of this stuff i am doin this first time. I am completley newbie.

Hello and welcome to DW. Visit here and introduce yourself, should have been your first post. http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6.

You say you are a complete newbie. You probably haven't bought a programmer yet. There is an awful lot of information on this site that you will need in order to get your box fully working again. You aren't allowed to download at the moment but there is nothing to stop you using the search button and reading up on similar posts.

Regards............Chookey:xmas:​

@shoe_dealer

if your card has gone , try powering down the box and powering it up.

if that doesnt work, i would re-prog the card with the new atmega fix, power down your box put in your card, power up yuor box, then put it on bbc 2 wait 5 mins and chaneg to non FTA channel.

if the new atmega fix doesnt update then put the latest keys in, the latest keys can be got from the rst file which are in the download area. make sure you get the correct rst for your area

Last edited:
Prob Reading my Card

Hi guys can u help me out when i try to read my atmega card using nagra edit it only give me this message.

Opening of COM1 was successful
ATR String: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Error, unsupported card type
Closing of COM1 was successful

Can one plz tell me wat shud i do in order to get up and running? i have got Infinity card programmer.

Any help will be appreciated.

@shoes dealer,

you dont use nagra edit to read atmega. There are various ways to read an atmega. I would use a winexplorer script which has been tailored for atmega cards (it is in the downloads section).

note: to use winexplorer you need to be in phoenix mode

Back