need help sharing my digiturk card

eagleboy

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi i need help with my Technomate 600 Linux and digiturk card, i want to be able to share so i can use my card when i go to wales every so often for work when i live in london i dont want to be taking my card up and down all the time, i want to be able to use it in both my Technomate 600 i have just by sharing it through the internet please advice.

What type of card do you have?? The encryption type needs to be known:banana:

hi i need help with my Technomate 600 Linux and digiturk card, i want to be able to share so i can use my card when i go to wales every so often for work when i live in london i dont want to be taking my card up and down all the time, i want to be able to use it in both my Technomate 600 i have just by sharing it through the internet please advice.

Dont do it m8!DT is changing all CW cards to Irdeto2 .Irdeto 1 is paired with DT box so it can not be used in other recievers.But if you have a CW (cryptoworks)card its very risky to use on a linux box,cause it will be deactivated.
If you use a DT irdeto box take it with you!

regards

no mate doesnt need to be paired its my card i have been using for many years,,, they cant burn the cards its just a saying to get people scared.

no mate doesnt need to be paired its my card i have been using for many years,,, they cant burn the cards its just a saying to get people scared.

as long as you dont use it on internet/cs thats ok.Then its your choise

regards

I dont know the ins and outs of a digiturk card ,but that aside, just set the box at home up as a server and the one in wales as a client,

an fline in the server and a port forwarded,and a cline in the client both obviously connected to net/router ;)

Hi been reading want you want eagleboy,I had a digiturk card on cs for years,it was if you like burned out,but don't believe so,it was corrupted by emm updates in my opinion,so if you do share make sure that you don't allow any emm,s into your cccam cfg,from clients,I didn,t but forgot my own lan and from one of my other boxes I believe that it was nobbled.Mine went back and they tried to revive it,it did for a week but failed again.I now have a nice shine pace irdeto receiver with it in courtesy of digiturk,the cards are v5.7 and are married to the box.The same happened with showtime/OSN,this has also happened to a friend of mines card as well,trying to get info as to what digiturk are up to is very difficult as the forums are either closed or underground as some of the best developers are Turkish and they aint gonna pee on their own doorstep.
So heed all the previous warnings and if you do decide to use then lock down emms.

Hi been reading want you want eagleboy,I had a digiturk card on cs for years,it was if you like burned out,but don't believe so,it was corrupted by emm updates in my opinion,so if you do share make sure that you don't allow any emm,s into your cccam cfg,from clients,I didn,t but forgot my own lan and from one of my other boxes I believe that it was nobbled.Mine went back and they tried to revive it,it did for a week but failed again.I now have a nice shine pace irdeto receiver with it in courtesy of digiturk,the cards are v5.7 and are married to the box.The same happened with showtime/OSN,this has also happened to a friend of mines card as well,trying to get info as to what digiturk are up to is very difficult as the forums are either closed or underground as some of the best developers are Turkish and they aint gonna pee on their own doorstep.
So heed all the previous warnings and if you do decide to use then lock down emms.

Thats what people are doing to be able yo use their irdeto2 unmarried cards .it works when emms are disabled.But soon or later they will swap all cw cards to irdeto2!To have rights to turkish Superlig will coast them a lot: 450 million dollars for a year!For a league that it shows only in turkey,no other foreign Sport channels show turkish leauge.So they started to find a way to make money by charging activation fee for new customer ,and if your cw card is burned you will pay 50 euro to get a pace /vestel irdeto machine with a married i2 card!

regards

Dont think they will change the cw cards that quick,the box for those cards is a philips box and there loads of them about,but the ones with those boxes that are left are not interested in cs.I had my card for nearly 10 years until it was buggered.
Got mine changed free of charge,just acted stupid at the office,but since then they have been advertising for corrupted cards to be charged for in their reklams,must admit lig tv is expensive,but other side of coin is that I get spormax/premier league tv for 10 TL a month,about £4 a month,must be cheapest pl in Europe,problem is I cant share.

Meant to add that you are correct on the unmarried cards,but they are rare as they sussed that one out a while ago,not many offering DT shares nowadays,it will be seen that all cs users that are not carefull will be caught out.Caid 664 cards that are set up for HD are difficult to find also,but while other hd channels are available from elsewhere it is not something I will chase.
So mine is just on standby in case the internet goes down on a saturday.

Back