Need Help Programming Atmega Card. Got IRD and BK

shoes_dealer

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys can someone please help me out. I need help in programming my cards.

I got my IRD and BK by reading my card in programmer I converted the ext ee prom file in BIN using swaphex bin software. Open Nagra edit and open the file which I have swap to BIN. I got my IRD and BK. But I AM now confused that my IRD has number and character but IT is ending with 12. cana nyone confirm wheather its end in 12 or start with 12. Also my box key contains number and letter.

Now can anyone hlep me wat files i will require in order to write on my cards. I got file called RHV1 from the froum. But i dont know wat next i should do can anyone plz help me out on this.

Thks

shoes_dealer said:
Hi guys can someone please help me out. I need help in programming my cards.

I got my IRD and BK by reading my card in programmer I converted the ext ee prom file in BIN using swaphex bin software. Open Nagra edit and open the file which I have swap to BIN. I got my IRD and BK. But I AM now confused that my IRD has number and character but IT is ending with 12. cana nyone confirm wheather its end in 12 or start with 12. Also my box key contains number and letter.

Now can anyone hlep me wat files i will require in order to write on my cards. I got file called RHV1 from the froum. But i dont know wat next i should do can anyone plz help me out on this.

Thks

HiYa,

I put my Ird in 12 ** ** ** but some peeps need it the other way ** ** ** 12 a trial and error thing.
Not sure if you can get in the downloads but try here http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60687.
What area are you? as the files you have I do beleive still work in the TW area.

Back