Need Help on unlocking TN-1500 CI+

strike2020

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys,
sorry its TM-1500 CI+.
can you guys help me unlock MTV,HBO,SKY channels etc... on HOTBIRD, i allready have Drakmanpatch-TM-1500CI+_TM1000CI_21-09-05 running.
But still cant watch all other channels...i'm kinda new to this kinda things.
can you guys advise me any other patches where i can download?

love this site...........keep up the good work guys.

Hi strike2020

the patch you have installed on your reciever is the latest version available. it wont unlock all the available channels, just the ones that have had the keys worked out for them. the patch opens many channels spread over many satellites, i think the mtv channels are opened on astra1

hope this explains things a bit for you

DD

strike2020 said:
Hi guys,
sorry its TM-1500 CI+.
can you guys help me unlock MTV,HBO,SKY channels etc... on HOTBIRD, i allready have Drakmanpatch-TM-1500CI+_TM1000CI_21-09-05 running.
But still cant watch all other channels...i'm kinda new to this kinda things.
can you guys advise me any other patches where i can download?
love this site...........keep up the good work guys.
ok mate goto menu on your remote then system information you should see
cass and biss at the bottom if they are there the patch is activated if you cannot see them put in 2004 on your remote and they will appear BTW you wont get all the chanels
ok mate

ramraider said:
ok mate goto menu on your remote then system information you should see
cass and biss at the bottom if they are there the patch is activated if you cannot see them put in 2004 on your remote and they will appear BTW you wont get all the chanels
ok mate

Thanks for your time & help guys (digidude & ramraider), well its nice know people are willing to advice anyone in this fourm.

Again keep up the good work digidude.

Back