need help asap please. encode video small as poss for lg viewy

gsim

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi all i am trying to put some tv stuff on my phone. lg viewy. i am trying to shrink with i am too empeg encoder. what screen size do i put in on. and do i just leave it on mp4 for the vid.

thanks gsim

vids on mob please help

i found the display size that is Display
240x320 (2.4). but what do i put the softwere to. i am using ImTOO MPEG Encoder.

thanks gsim

to put movies onto my N95 8gb, i use slysofts clonedvd mobile.

excellent quality too.

vids on mob.

i have a just cant see a sereen size on the softwere ? . and whats the best format that the mob will play . [small file as poss] please

thanks gsim

I use pocketdivx encoder for the missus shitty (well it is) viewty. Loads of profiles to select from so have a play about.

I don't bother re encoding for my N95 8GB, I just use coreplayer.

I use pocketdivx encoder for the missus shitty (well it is) viewty. Loads of profiles to select from so have a play about.

I don't bother re encoding for my N95 8GB, I just use coreplayer.

Don't mean to hijack the thread but can I just ask why you don't like the Viewty? Was thinking about getting one when my contract expires this month. Tried it out briefly and quite liked it but that's not day to day living with it.

As for your videos, encode to your screen size or something below and you'll be fine. The screen size (resolution) you choose though, the less space it takes up but it means a smaller video.

I don't like the interface. The wife does.

Very slow, touch screen not very accurate (scrolling up and down is more frustrating than trying to thread a needle).

Camera is ok.

Not much decent osftware that supports the OS/touchscreen.

N95/ iphone FTW

I don't like the interface. The wife does.

Very slow, touch screen not very accurate (scrolling up and down is more frustrating than trying to thread a needle).

Camera is ok.

Not much decent osftware that supports the OS/touchscreen.

N95/ iphone FTW

I tried the iPhone and liked it but found it too gimmicky and not something I'd like to use everyday but a nice phone nonetheless! N95 8GB is another phone I'm debating having though.

Back