need advice upadting TOMTOM ONE

DEE747

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys i have a tomtom ONE v4 and i haven`t a clue wat to do to update the maps on it currently i have UK&REP of IRELAND v675.1409
anyone care to help with advice on how to obtain files and how and where to put them on SD card

i have been reading through alot of threads and maybe its me but info goes in and comes str8 out other side and i`m still no wiser lol
really wud appreciate some help with this and i`m not being lazy ! just not following it lol

use tomtom home to get the lastest software updates and then post your navcore version and ill be able to help you

ok not sure wat NAVCORE VERSION is but i did update at TOMTOM home and clicked on show version and it says
TOMTOM ONE v4
App 7.903(9183/081205) OS:2344
GPS v1.21 Boot 5.3029
map
UK & Rep Ireland v675.1409

thanks for offering to help used the satnav t`day and sent me wrong way put 1hr on my trip but got me home ok ! prob sumat i did to fuk it up hahaha

Last edited:
hey dee, you after just the uk ireland map ? you should be able to find that in various places :) or any other map really, go get the map i will help you through the rest m8

FocuS

not any other map, none of the iq maps will work with that navcore unless he use a SE navcore then you could have ALG, IQ routes and TTS they all work on the tomtom one, but am sure you can help sort that

ok guys been away , just got back , so wat am i looking for just the latest UK & IRELAND maps ? or cos of the version i`m on do i need to do anything so TOMTOM allows them to work ?

Hi I was wondering if i could also get the latest maps. My device info is the same as Dee 747 except my boot is 5.0500 and my map is UK and Ireland v 660.1199

Back