need advice on change of card

storm

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys need some advice, I hope this is the right place to ask this if not sorry in advance im new to all this stuff. and trying to figure out what peeps are saying about au cards

i have a funcard 4 with a fun programmer, and because of all these key changes i was thinking of changing to an au card, have they figured out how to roll au as well and if so will it be rolled as much as we are now, can any one please help.

ello storm well have a good read of the posts over the past couple of days and you understand alot more but sayin hello in a couple of forums might go a long way

storm said:
hi guys need some advice, I hope this is the right place to ask this if not sorry in advance im new to all this stuff. and trying to figure out what peeps are saying about au cards
i have a funcard 4 with a fun programmer, and because of all these key changes i was thinking of changing to an au card, have they figured out how to roll au as well and if so will it be rolled as much as we are now, can any one please help.

Hello Storm,
an au card isn't really an option for you at the moment. The only au card at the moment is a mosc and your present equipment won't write one. Sooner or later some very clever member will bring out a file that will allow us to use our funcards, atmegas and tits as au cards once more.

Regards..........Chookey​

thanks alot guys best wait then ill keep my eyes amd ears open

Back