Need a Replacement TOMTOM ASAP pls

mobad

Inactive User
Reaction score
My TomTom Go 910 had many probs since buying it just over a month back. It kept crashing from tiem to time but today it took its toll and crashed out fully (even soft reset will not resolve it). Anyhow tomtom are going to repair it for me.

The problem now is I need to buy a tomtom for monday. I use the tomtom for my job and it is more or less impossible unless I have a tomtom with me that I will be able to complete my jobs on time.

Any one recomend a tomtom thats less then £150 pls.

My TomTom Go 910 had many probs since buying it just over a month back. It kept crashing from tiem to time but today it took its toll and crashed out fully (even soft reset will not resolve it). Anyhow tomtom are going to repair it for me.

The problem now is I need to buy a tomtom for monday. I use the tomtom for my job and it is more or less impossible unless I have a tomtom with me that I will be able to complete my jobs on time.

cheapest Ive seen tesco £159 for a tomtom1, cheaper online but you aint gona get delivery for monday mate.

Not a TOMTOM, but Navman F20 will cost under £115 if you look on the net

Found a TOMTOM One on ebay for £149, what you guys think?

Just found the same one at Dixons for £153

hi chris101 not sure where you live? but if you want chould lend you my. im in gateshead.

big-ron

Cheers m8, much appreciated but im in London.
Ill go check out a few shops ic. Makro tommorow and if I can't find a cheaper one then ill just end up purchasing it from Dixons.

hi chris101 not sure where you live? but if you want chould lend you my. im in gateshead.

big-ron

Back