• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Need a Replacement TOMTOM ASAP pls

mobad

DW Member ++
My TomTom Go 910 had many probs since buying it just over a month back. It kept crashing from tiem to time but today it took its toll and crashed out fully (even soft reset will not resolve it). Anyhow tomtom are going to repair it for me.

The problem now is I need to buy a tomtom for monday. I use the tomtom for my job and it is more or less impossible unless I have a tomtom with me that I will be able to complete my jobs on time.

Any one recomend a tomtom thats less then £150 pls.

shaun127

VIP Member
VIP Member
My TomTom Go 910 had many probs since buying it just over a month back. It kept crashing from tiem to time but today it took its toll and crashed out fully (even soft reset will not resolve it). Anyhow tomtom are going to repair it for me.

The problem now is I need to buy a tomtom for monday. I use the tomtom for my job and it is more or less impossible unless I have a tomtom with me that I will be able to complete my jobs on time.

cheapest Ive seen tesco £159 for a tomtom1, cheaper online but you aint gona get delivery for monday mate.

iant

Inactive User

Not a TOMTOM, but Navman F20 will cost under £115 if you look on the net

shaun127

VIP Member
VIP Member
WHats the point of that when you can get abrand new one form tesco without the delivery for 159

MH

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
What did people do before tomtom......I know we used maps.....them things with pages and lines......

mobad

DW Member ++

big-ron

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
hi chris101 not sure where you live? but if you want chould lend you my. im in gateshead.

big-ron

mobad

DW Member ++
Cheers m8, much appreciated but im in London.
Ill go check out a few shops ic. Makro tommorow and if I can't find a cheaper one then ill just end up purchasing it from Dixons.

hi chris101 not sure where you live? but if you want chould lend you my. im in gateshead.

big-ron