Need a GOOD spam filter for Outlook Express

Zooropa

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
The pc at work is constantly getting spam,over the weekend the secretary said she had over 1000 spam emails so is there a good free spam filter out there that she can put on the pc,i know shes tried a few but they still keep coming through :)

You can set rules to deal with a lot of Spam.

Go to - Tools - Message Rules - Mail...

If there's some sort of pattern e.g, specific words, people, subject etc, then these can be selected and deleted immediately.

To be on the safe side, you can also create a new folder & send them there and review/delete them at your leisure.

I'm not sure about commercial filters, but hopefully by creating your own rules, you can catch the majority...especially if you create a few of them.

You can set rules to deal with a lot of Spam.

Go to - Tools - Message Rules - Mail...

If there's some sort of pattern e.g, specific words, people, subject etc, then these can be selected and deleted immediately.

To be on the safe side, you can also create a new folder & send them there and review/delete them at your leisure.

I'm not sure about commercial filters, but hopefully by creating your own rules, you can catch the majority...especially if you create a few of them.

This is the best option for catching spam.

Make it so u can only get mail from anyone in your address book or any other recognised email add.

Zone alarm also good spam filter

Back