Need a bit of advice making a funcard

Experience

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have a Fun 5 and am having trouble getting it to work on a 2110. I kept getting invalid smartcard when i changed channels but i've sorted this by reversing the IRD. All the channels are available but all i get is a black screen. So far i have used the 'chaos fix 14th April' for my Flash, and i've made my Hex file using Toxic with the cam ID set to 00000000 and Key 0 & Key 1 left blank. I'm not using any file for the Int Eep and have left the card in the 2110 for 30mins to update & i'm regularly changing the channels.
Am i doing everything correctly?

i would leave the cam id as it was without changing it to zero you don't need a int eep anymore check you ext eep convert it to a bin file and check the dates in nagra there was a problem with toxic with dates if i remember right

Hi

Leave the cam id as orig as possible changing just one or two digits. You sure you got correct bk or recheck to make sure you inputted it correctly. Check in EM what does card status say.

Regards

at a guess i'd say ur using the wrong flash m8, or the boxkey is wrong.

it will say card paired in em even if the ird is right and the bk is wrong

u also might get errors if u haven't selected 'fun5' in ur writing software, the card writes but doesn't work .. funcard5 = prussiancard3.

was they not a timeing problem with the 2110+fun i no for sure atmega works ok with 2110

Im having probs writing a fun but dont know if numbers are right, have there been any changes to the files I need in the past couple of weeks?

No the funs have been ok for a while now
edit
unless its an rst fun then the keys will have changed

Dont suppose you are familiar with tmcs ledsim? Not sure which way to read it, has an arrow pointing to the left saying read so I assume you read continuously right to left but the numbers arent working????

Dont suppose you are familiar with tmcs ledsim? Not sure which way to read it, has an arrow pointing to the left saying read so I assume you read continuously right to left but the numbers arent working????[/QUOTE

yes read right to left

Thanks I just dont understand why it isnt working then, will have to have another play around with it.

Cheers

Can someone send me the files I need for a aufun, ive got a 4 and a 5. Not sure if my numbers are right or if its my files.
This is doin my head in and the kidz are drivin me mad AARRGGH!

Im pure

Would be much appreciated Thanx

Can someone send me the files I need for a aufun, ive got a 4 and a 5. Not sure if my numbers are right or if its my files.
This is doin my head in and the kidz are drivin me mad AARRGGH!

Im pure

Would be much appreciated Thanx

I always use a rom 11 image for exteep with the ird in the image backwards I have a saved rom11 but im afraid its Tpest im sure someone will pass a pure one on for you but you will have to change the dates and stuff to personalize it.

Back