Necroiptv on Build

ilsonbok

Inactive User
Reaction score
Firstly Hi, I have subscribed to necroiptv and managed to put it on kodi no problem. I am after putting it on to a build on my android box .At the moment I am using pulse.
Can anyone suggest a decent build which I can add iptv easily or direct me to an old thread or guide .
Thanks in advance Bok.

It is very difficult to suggest a build for someone not knowing what they need. I would just add the add-ons that you like to use.
I have an IPTV sub and just use android Apk's. I really don't use Kodi much now but the build I upload for members has a good mix of some of the best add-ons. There's lots of build's out there to try on the Arez and Wookie wizards. Bye the way I don't think it is aloud to name your IPTV provider on the forum..

Hello @ilsonbok ,

Welcome to digitalworldz, personally I have not used that service, have you looked at the DWZ builds that are done for our members...

Latest DWZ Build for Members

might be useful. on a side note, our forum software is beta but we will be having a guides section made hopefully for xmas!

Let me know.

Mick

Sorry for naming the IPTV provider. I have managed to add it to a build so up and running. Thank you Mick & Avid for your help great forum.

Back