nbox 5800sx HELP!!!

you need to change the boot loader to change press and hold the up key on the box and scroll through you need to look for B4u then press ok

you cant you freeboot for hyperion

or load a freeboot image

These are all my options, basically I just want a quick image that will run iptv the best it can. I realise some boxes struggle to run it and have found image can be important, not just hardware...

USB1
USB2
USB3
N-FBOX
N-HYPERION
USH1
N-NEBULA
ENV2 BSLA+HDD
FB-UBOOT

The nBox 5800 uses 2 different uboots to start the software.

1 :- Freebox - first message displayed on the front panel is BOOT

2 :- Bt4 - first message displayed on the front panel is nBox

Freebox is only to be used for running Enigma 7.1.7 and previous versions and Open Pli

Bt4 is only to be used for running PKT Nebula Zero and PKT Nebula, Hyperion and previous versions of this firmware.

DO NOT use Freebox for Nebula or Hyperion

check what come up boot or nbox

if your unable to change the uboot just install an appropriate image to test if IPTV will run...

i suspect it wont, theses boxes only have 60mb NAND flash if you lucky thats why we used to run the image from the rear USB port

good luck

regards

blue

Hi,

My box wont load.
When I plug it in and hold the up arrow button it says boot then the options i get are usba, usbb, hdd1, hdd2, hdd3 , nfs, nano and phrn.

Is there any way i can recover this?

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks,
Dave.

Hi,

My box wont load.
When I plug it in and hold the up arrow button it says boot then the options i get are usba, usbb, hdd1, hdd2, hdd3 , nfs, nano and phrn.

Is there any way i can recover this?

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks,
Dave.

1. If you have a image inside memory (NAND) just select "nand" and turn "OK"
2. If you have a image in external usb you should select usba or usbb depends on partitions at pendrive

that isue is for ENIGMA2 image

regards and lacky

Thanks Vladec,

The nand method worked. I wanted to load iptv to this box, but putty just gives connection refused

Also when i put in a usb the box does not recognise it

Thanks Vladec,

The nand method worked. I wanted to load iptv to this box, but putty just gives connection refused

Also when i put in a usb the box does not recognise it

Try 23 telnet port or 22 ssh depends of image ver. , test in main menu - network conection for first

Back