nbox 5800sx HELP!!!

WOW completed the guide on the first two pages without issue !!!!THANK YOU BLUEPASSAT!!!!

I did face palm when i have now read on and seen you have created a fully loaded version haha or well i may look at doing the USB boot also.

One issue I have (there is always one) is my HDD says it is not mounted? how can i mount it? i have checked the HD Management pages and when selecting those it does not show my HD?

I think i have RATS on and working and the channel update working also and just trying coolguide

any help appreciated guys.

just go into pkt blue pannel then mount centre.....hdd manager.........mount point 1 /HDD........../dv/sda1.....hit green

done

View attachment enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_20160202_all.ipk
oh well after green screening after the last update it killed itself so followed the guide to get it up and running on the 'fully loaded' back up thanks Bluepassat. I have this up and running but just wondering about the rats channel and picon plugins as neither work? both get a file error 'invalid zip magic error' now i am sure i had this in the past and it was to do wit hthe server been updated? now i have searched and cannot find the files to ftp over to update the two plugins? does anyone have them?

the backup image I made was a while ago and rats plugins have been updated you can check out his signature or.......use E2 autoboquets

thanks to abu baniaz and LaiZer

blue

thanks again bluepassat i have checked his sig (and thank-you RATS) and it points to two ipk files which i have downloaded but i am unsure as to where and how i run/install an IPK file? i have followed the guide and put them in the temp folder however the install bit is different from the guide can anyone point me in the correct direction please?

- - - Updated - - -

I did this thanks buddy

just go into pkt blue pannel then mount centre.....hdd manager.........mount point 1 /HDD........../dv/sda1.....hit green

done

ok i have now put them in the correct temp folder and found the ipk install option and it opened and installed the two ipk files from RATS it did hang the box so had to pull the power and reboot. since then i run the update and it changed the list again which i think was the autobouquets list before hand?

yes it did rerun the autobouquets and that repopulated

so now to decide which i prefer i guess,,,,

i have seen all the IPTV options too never seen these before had a quick play but they addons like sports devil and movies etc dont appear to work anymore.

once again thanks bluepassat...

Morning all

Since completing this upgrade and a fantastic one at that (thanks again) i am having a lot of drop outs whilst viewing and some occasions of breakup/lag in the decoding i have tried both oscam 7750 & 7188 with no change? the IP of my decode is pinging with good responses so it is online in that respect o?bviously i know this could be down to issues there? but i am just wanting to know if there is anything i can check?

when i look at my info centre it states EMC info: cat: can't open '/tmp/emc.info': no such file or directory?

is this a normal comment if the decode service is down or is this indicating an issue on my box?

thanks in advance

Hi

Hopefully someone can help me (maybe blue he's like a Hyperion Jedi)....I now have my box running exactly how I want it , it runs from Usb rather than NAND (H v4), does anyone know how I can do a complete backup of my usb image so that I can put this on another usb stick as a backup stick without having to do all the configuring.

Your wisdom is much appreciated.

Thanks

Hi

Hopefully someone can help me (maybe blue he's like a Hyperion Jedi)....I now have my box running exactly how I want it , it runs from Usb rather than NAND (H v4), does anyone know how I can do a complete backup of my usb image so that I can put this on another usb stick as a backup stick without having to do all the configuring.

Your wisdom is much appreciated.

Thanks

Does anyone know how I can make an image backup of my usb image?

Thanks

Hi guys just got one of these at a carboot sale and its stuck on n-HYPERION on the front display no signal on tv any help plz as am total newbie

Hi I need an update file to flash my nbox 5800sx. I can not download any attached files from this site because I haven't got the privileges so could anyone direct me to a external link please.
Thank you in advance
p.s I have the other two files already, I just need update file.

Thanks for the reply, The image I want to use is PKT_NBOX_E2_HYPERION_v4_NAND.

Again thank you for all your help. I will post the outcome later :Cheers:

Hello again
I have successfully manage to flash my box and thank you very much for the support bluepassat. Greatly appreciated :Cheers:

Ok, i got this box from a friend for free. It was working with openpli and i am well versed on enigma 2 receivers. But not this thing. I remove the usb drive from back of unit and wiped it and used it for another purpose...

Now that I've got round to looking at it, it will not boot, it just says USH1. So now i realise image was done from USB due to lack of nand memory...Ive put the hyperion image on my usb and held in up arrow and selected n-hyperion but is just stuck there, i pull out cable again and do the option UPDT, which i think may be update but doesn't do anything either...

Can anyone help with getting this box working?

USH1 is USB plus hard drive...you will need to reflash the NAND memory with a image Hyperion V4 is good and stable

you will need the 3 files on a usb pen to reflash follow the guides

regards blue

But do i not have to have b4u multi boot installed, its only showing up freeboot

Back