nbox 5800sx HELP!!!

You will need to ask the seller what boot loader is installed, and what you need to press in order to select or change image suitable for Hyperion images

i did ask man who sold the box to me more about it but i got no place.

mine has
Uboot 1.3.1 053 - means that is freebox from what i read would someone kindley post me a link to a image i can use with this bootloader as im not to sure on how to change it,

i think it would be easier for me to flash a image that was on the box if i had it.
i think it was e2 and in the about screen it had pkt open pli

somone pls help me find a easy solution to getting this up and running,ive looked all over for a pli image for it but cant find it..
sorry for chatting for so long..

I've sorted it now yipeeeeeeee just flash new bootloader and then hyperion Image.
just trying to sort oscam with my cline and hard drive for some reason not working yet.
but getting there bit by bit...

I've sorted it now yipeeeeeeee just flash new bootloader and then hyperion Image.
just trying to sort oscam with my cline and hard drive for some reason not working yet.
but getting there bit by bit...

you need to make a oscam line in notepad with your details, change the following with your details and leave the rest the same:

[reader]
label=change with your provider i.e me.you.biz no space after =
enable=1
protocol=change to newdcam or cccam no space after =
key=0102030405060708091011121314
device=change with your provider and port i.e me.you.biz,2361 no space between ,
user=change with your username no space after =
password=change with your password no space after =
group=1
inactivitytimeout=1
reconnecttimeout=30
lb_weight=100
cccversion=2.1.2
cccmaxhops=10
cccwantemu=1
ccckeepalive=1

that should then be placed into var/keys using dcc
make sure you have oscam installed on the box
easiest way is to download the oscam cams from plugins menu on the box
let me know if you need anymore help

Last edited:
Yes m8 got it all sorted last night working sweet now thanx m8..

just bught this box im running Uboot 1.3.1 053 - means that is freebox and whould like to run hyperion from usb,ive unplug and pressed up on the arrow and im getting ub4,mac2,nfs,nand,hdd3,hdd2,hdd1,ushb,usba, is ub4 the same as b4u any help is much appricaited..thanks

just bught this box im running Uboot 1.3.1 053 - means that is freebox and whould like to run hyperion from usb,ive unplug and pressed up on the arrow and im getting ub4,mac2,nfs,nand,hdd3,hdd2,hdd1,ushb,usba, is ub4 the same as b4u any help is much appricaited..thanks

hi mate i had the same bootloader i reflashed the boot loader with this one i provided and then flashed the hyperion image.

when u flashed the new bootloader it will now give u the b4u in the settings u need.
hope this helps

extract the files and put the

Duo_Multiboot_03_2012_FST_A0200000.bin
update
update.img

on to the root of usb stick not in a folder then do a update
it will now flash with multiboot loader which u need to install hyperion images,.

Attachments

• nbox bootloader to allow u to flash hyperion image.rar
    428.5 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
if u are doing the box for sly uk there is a sky skin for it when u get that far by abell.
however there will be a new version of the sky skin comming soon by me for this box.
i just need to get time to make the skin..wont be to long.

also when u get the hyperion image on it use oscam 9991 bin only
and use oscam converter to converter your cline to oscam...

bit of a noob question how do i flash it sorry for being a pain.

dont have the box her at mo but i think u press chan up and plug power in then i think there is a update option.
if not hold power button and plug in and then then look for update

just flashed the update file your a star fraggle worked great ..will update to hyperion laters thanks again ..

Having a blonde moment get confused by blues instructions ie.. Copy over the USB version of your image (hyperion USB/HDD version) to your hard drive media/hdd/ (not in a folder) do I do this first by ftp,what is pkt blue panel. Thanks

Press the opt button on the remote.....depends on what image you are using at the moment

But If you are running Hyperion, blue panel is like the control panel on a PC

Cheers just installed nebula zero v2 to nand just setting it up now, then will setup hyperion v4 on USB cheers everyone for the help

just installed hyperon v4 seen to be running fine whats the best oscam to install ,ive converted my nline using ccan to oscam any tut to install or can some1 upload there oscam server file i think minus there details and i can just edit...thanks

Back