nbox 5800sx HELP!!!

It shows hyperian but nothing else

Do I need to turn it off and back on?

openpli still comes on but with no picture I have sound and menus but nothing else on any channels

Last edited by a moderator:
just a quick thanks for the information provided in this thread, its been a godsend and probably prevented this box from being flung violently at the wall lol

neither has mine tobe honest ive given up using it on the nbox and use my blu ray player instead as its got it on there although iptv player is pretty good as an alternative!

this saved my boxes life had loads of trouble b4 reading this nice 1

thanks for the info

Last edited by a moderator:
Any chance you could upload these update files elsewhere as I am new and it will not let me download, I am trying to get my box working from start as i think I buggered it, I don't have a clue where to start as I am a newbie to all this.

Helo .. i have buy nbox 5800s. when the box started write this text on tv screen.
Card is missing decoder is locked. Please poke card .. this in polish language

Why want a card that nbox. I do not get into the setup. The decoder is completely blocked

Hi All,
Got one of these boxes 2nd hand. Have set up many AA2+ boxes recently. I'm stuck with updt on display. Any ideas?

If your trying to load a NAND image you need 3 files, 1 of which is the update file on a USB flash drive in the back USB

Ok, so I got two from your download link but cannot download update-2.zip.

Hi,

Does anyone have a decent set of instructions on how to load E2 onto one of these with a BZZB board in it? Im confident I can do it and I know you have to swap the CPU out its just finding good documentation on how to achieve it. Any ideas fellas?

Cheers

Back