ATV3 NBC Live Sports Extra

Manc-Red

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just got my ATV3 and set it to USA with dns changed, must say the new NBC Sports app streams like a dream!

Anyone else have this working and what's your thoughts on the quality?

Im interested in this. Is the apple tv easy to setup for things like this then? Is it just connect box to internet and is it easy to setup DNS etc?
Ive got a miraclebox at the moment but it doesn't seem to easy with IPTV as it's via a plugin!
Im wanting an easy to work and good quality box to use for 3pm kick offs and BT sport this season!

working within kodi no vpn needed

Im interested in this. Is the apple tv easy to setup for things like this then? Is it just connect box to internet and is it easy to setup DNS etc?
Ive got a miraclebox at the moment but it doesn't seem to easy with IPTV as it's via a plugin!
Im wanting an easy to work and good quality box to use for 3pm kick offs and BT sport this season!

Yes it's very easy to setup, takes about 5 mins max. Just change the itunes store to the USA and then change dns - reboot and bingo all will work once you have an official login & password.

Loads of other channels open via the same login including ESPN.

I'm sure Kodi and all that is good but this is on a different planet.

My video - h*tps://youtu.be/mrrQhn8T42g

& how to setup the new dns - h*tps://youtu.be/S3puRIl0_Wg

So is there like a monthly sub needed? Or do you just need to jailbreak an apple tv? I literally only need for footy.

Sounds great Manc-Red, I have an ATV2....So all I need to do is change to a USA DNS, then change to iTunes USA, download the free NBC Sports Live Extra App register and go.

Thank you.

Manc-Red
How did you manage to install NBC Live Sports Extra ?

Thanks.

After troubleshooting I've nailed it to the smartdns I'm using. Have a trial working here fine whilst the other won't connect.

Who is your DNS provider as some will not work.
You may also be able to use commands if you have a dd-wrt router to help apps work properly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is your DNS provider as some will not work.
You may also be able to use commands if you have a dd-wrt router to help apps work properly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have a years smartdnsproxy but that is no use for the Live EPL games, using a trial with unblockus and it flows perfect.

Back