1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We have moved software to xenforo please leave feedback here:
    https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/threads/xenforo-bug-and-request-thread.453707

Thank you!

Nasa scientists find evidence of flowing water on Mars

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by miggy, Sep 29, 2015.

1. miggy

miggy VIP Member

2. Ferret

Ferret Administrator Staff Member

We should stay away from that planet, we have no idea what we could bring back getting close to that water source.

Leave alone i say.

3. miggy

miggy VIP Member

:err::err::err::err:
    I do believe they deep fry them as well in lovely crispy batter. How do they get a Martian to stay on a chocolate bar?.

4. countryboy

countryboy Active Member

That's great we have people on this planet that don't Have access to clean drinking water and we are spending millions looking for water on another planet . Something so wrong with this .

5. Joe Noodles

Joe Noodles Member

We look to stars for life and spend billions on it
    but you don`t need to look far for Extra-Terrestrial as we are from Out of space which is a FACT
    So there must be some sort of life out there even if its like our early form as Slime ;)

6. idrob

idrob VIP Member

Evolution is a theory not a fact

Regarding the origin of living things Evolution has never been proven as fact, it remains a theory

It take just a much faith to believe in evolution as it does to believe in intelligent design

7. nara

nara VIP Member

Tell me more. This is new to me.

Not for me it doesn't.

8. Joe Noodles

Joe Noodles Member

Where do you think the water came from?
    Where do you think we came from?

- - - Updated - - -

Is is to me and a millions of others

9. countryboy

countryboy Active Member

Lol we have some great threads on here

10. idrob

idrob VIP Member

The number of evolution supporters are not as great as they would like you to believe

Evolutionists = 16% worlds population

Creationists = 84% worlds population

[​IMG]

11. nara

nara VIP Member

Sorry, but that chart is nonsense, in that it suggests that only non-religious people believe in evolution.

For example, most mainstream Christian religions are comfortable with the theory of evolution, only the fundamentalist bible bashers believe in creationism.

12. avid

avid VIP Member

I wonder if there is another species like us that have destroyed a planet like we are destroying this one. But maybe we will be wiped out like the dinosaurs before that happens. Always the optimist.

13. nara

nara VIP Member

I was looking for an answer, not meaningless questions tbh.

14. buzzer

buzzer Moderator Staff Member

Is it just me or are other members amazed at how [MENTION=73409]idrob[/MENTION] manages to "shoehorn" religion into any thread?

[video=youtube;E5Lec3m1pLY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5Lec3m1pLY[/video]

change the record ffs..

15. miggy

miggy VIP Member

So are you saying this water could really be wine now buzzer?.

16. buzzer

if it is...
    I will be on the first bus to Mars..

as long as it has a toilet on board... :)

17. kryaxysa

kryaxysa New Member

I agree, large flowing water on planet, now no water, so we're going to go and potentially bring back whatever caused it to go away? No thanks!

18. fireblade2

fireblade2 VIP Member

The thing about mars is, no one really knows what is up there, think about this for a minute what is going to happen or even be found up there when they do launch for that planet in 2025, what will we discover, what will be said after we do visit? must say i am really intrigued by this planet and cant wait to see what is really up there,

firebalde2.

19. river4ever

river4ever VIP Member

It would be intresting for humans to put foot on Mars.
    But aparently there is no way back if we landed there. The technology has not been devolved to get back to earth.
    Just a pity the space shuttle is not launching tomorrow so we could but Donald Trump on it.

20. buzzer

i half watched a proggie todat where they think theres massive underground cave systems on the moon which hold frozen water.....

if they cant work out what's on the moon, then its pure speculation on Mars