Guides and Info Nas or media streamer raspbery pi

friendzi

DW Regular +
Reaction score
Evening

I've been thinking about setting up my raspberry pi as a media streamer to devices around the house I've searched about and this seems pretty straight forward. But.... I've gone a bit lazy since I started using streaming services and don't want to go back to downloading on my laptop then having to upload to the raspberry pi.

I've only got standard sky router so it would feel like I'm downloading the file twice with downloading then upload to the pi.

What I was hoping to find out is, could I setup the pi and a downloader (nzbget) and streamer in one.

What do you guys have setup?

Cheers

rpi is too weak. you may want to try any android box, such as xiaomi box, or any other android device.

Evening

I've been thinking about setting up my raspberry pi as a media streamer to devices around the house I've searched about and this seems pretty straight forward. But.... I've gone a bit lazy since I started using streaming services and don't want to go back to downloading on my laptop then having to upload to the raspberry pi.

I've only got standard sky router so it would feel like I'm downloading the file twice with downloading then upload to the pi.

What I was hoping to find out is, could I setup the pi and a downloader (nzbget) and streamer in one.

What do you guys have setup?

Cheers

Back