@ Napster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodbouy

Banned
Reaction score
is it the full F word? or abbreviations of it your talking about?

Since were conducting ourself in open forum and close my before I can reply, I now need ot start a new thread to repy.

WTF is going on with this place of late.

Is bobi and his mods running this place now ?

So just let me know what I used and when and point it out to me.

Also your comments about helping people in other sections are you referring to me??????

all ready replied to you in other post, its swearing in general there is no need for it, there are loads of ways to say it, and your answer to last bit is not i wasn't referring to you.

tell you what just sit back and watch the comments that will be posted on this post.

all ready replied to you in other post, its swearing in general there is no need for it, there are loads of ways to say it, and your answer to last bit is not i wasn't referring to you.

tell you what just sit back and watch the comments that will be posted on this post.

you said the word THESE MEMBERS thats plural. You created 2 thread. So you are going to have to be clear in your accusations mate.

every one can read and it clearly looks like you aimed they comments at us.

But I await what ever it is I await for

Last edited:
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/145454/

Swearing is NOT the issue here.

The only arguments occur when racism is broached. Only last night someone asked for all muslims to be gassed. No repercussions.

To try and single people out using the word '****' is daft.

Am I paranoid or is the ban hammer hanging over a few of our heads?

Last edited by a moderator:
im not going to lower myself searching old post by yourself im sure there are hundreds with the F word

now do you see what im on about the post wasn't directed at you, and your starting to go off on one.

No sorry I dont see.

You aimed it at me and V14. You said These Members.

How can that possibly not be worded to not to include me in that remark ????

Maybe im just fooking thick and dont understand.

if you looked properly you will see that the post is in a locked part of the forum, not the open section.

In what way is it locked?

I can read it, and could find it unacceptable

I honestly believe that this is all out of proportion.

A poorly thought out comment was made in open forum at 2 long standing members.

There should be an apology and the threads closed.

I know I have no 'standing' here but, as a mature adult, this is playground stuff and doing a brilliant forum absolutely no good

Last edited:
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/145454/

The only arguments occur when racism is broached. Only last night someone asked for all muslims to be gassed. No repercussions.

Count me in fella because a also feel racism is more important than swearing.
It pays to be paranoid..
Now respect ma goddam authoritiiiiiiii....

Last edited by a moderator:

Your right there and it hardly helps when mods are narrow minded (well 1 mod only i won't name but you will be able to work it out) or rather a particular mod. A thread was posted recently about asians which had nothing to do with muslims but straight away the magic word appears muslims this and muslims that. Just one word for it Stereotypical

Now correct me if i am wrong last i knew not all Asians are Muslims?

Yes swearing isn't the main issue racism is whats causing the tension!

Last edited:
lol you had to got back to 2007 to find that :grayno: you got nothing better to do lol

Last edited:
I think he was just showing the inconsistency in whats been done.

I have asked a few times for Napster to explain his comments that he was clearly refereeing to me and V14 yet nothing. I have asked for what I said to be shown to me. Nothing.

I think he was just showing the inconsistency in whats been done.

I have asked a few times for Napster to explain his comments that he was clearly refereeing to me and V14 yet nothing. I have asked for what I said to be shown to me. Nothing.

read my last post ive put a thread in there for you

has napster?

napster has pointer out threads of Recent posts

you had to search and find something from 2007

slight difference

tbh its all pretty petty,you have been warned by a Moderator just accept it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back