NAMED AND SHAMED.. The C*nt Thats Make A Profit From Digital World

S

Speedy2206

Thanks to twitcher from this site for providing us with the following websites; which relate directly to product found on EBAY.CO.UK, whereby users are being charged up to £10 for FREE INFORMATION!

http://seen-it-want-it.com/YaBBSE/index.php
http://***.seen-it-want-it.com/dboxpage.htm

The user that has been stealing content from the many forums around the net, and then selling on the information to make themself a tidy profit is none other than thisoldsoul45!

The user was caught for being the MODERATOR/ADMINISTRATOR of his OWN PRIVATE FORUM (see link above). I checked out the username on my Moderator Control Panel and the details are an exact match!

Both the email address and IP address MATCH his 'private forum' AND his member profile on this site.

THISOLDSOUL45 HAS NOW BEEN BANNED, PERMANENTLY. IF YOU SEE HIM ON ANY OTHER FORUMS PLEASE PASS ON THIS INFORMATION TO THAT FORUMS ADMINISTRATOR

People like this WILL be found out! As you now know! Just by visiting this site you are handing over several vital clues about you as a person, and this is how we identify the pr*cks.

Dave, your a t*at - dont bother signing up again.
Rant over.

thisoldsoul45.jpg

Thats your user profile as above mate. I also know you have another account on here. I will track you down....

Last edited by a moderator:
hate people like that makes me angry and i never made that great guide ! but have enjoyed reading it nice work

MY MISTAKE!!!!!
thisoldsoul45 is NOT the owner of that site, he is surely a MODERATOR of it! He still has SOME part to play in this tho, and his ban will still be enforced.

I am now tracing the admin members of that site...
If you're here and you can see this; YOU WONT BE HERE TOMORROW.
Liam

Also it has come to my attention that a few members on here are also members of that forum - these members have nothing to worry about; you wont be receiving bans as long as you dont have anything to do with the profit making of our free information :)

Liam

no thanks needed liam im just passing on free information which is what the web is all about i would like to know the usernames if you find anymore so i can relay them back to the sat site
have checked out thisoldsoul45 and hes not on the members list there

Good 1 mate, i got sold free info one time. :) So i say ban him

twitcher said:
no thanks needed liam im just passing on free information which is what the web is all about i would like to know the usernames if you find anymore so i can relay them back to the sat site
have checked out thisoldsoul45 and hes not on the members list there

Have a look for rccars who is a junior admin on the site...
He's part of it too.

Your first post is Quality Liam. Proper told the bloke. Maybe in the future if we spot peoples hard work being plagiarised on other forums it would be wise to let you know. Personally don't know of the forum. Well done.

What makes me laugh is... some of the admins/moderators on that site dont actually have a clue about the dbox... they actually ask other 'uneducated' members for answers!

Nice work guys on detecting the scumbag, i would like the main body of this forum to be hidden like a certain other forum where pt-1 hangs out untill you have signed up.

Cheers stem :)
The actual owner of the site is Matthew Crawford who lives in Moortown, Leeds. Im not going to post the full address here as thats illegal but i'll just let you know that the guy is also known as xboxto

I think this investigation is over :)
Liam

liamcrayden said:
Cheers stem :)
The actual owner of the site is Matthew Crawford who lives in Moortown, Leeds. Im not going to post the full address here as thats illegal but i'll just let you know that the guy is also known as xboxto

I think this investigation is over :)
Liam

i wonder how many more forums his with i bet a few but the problem will be he will probably use different nik

but maybe with the ip information we can get him banned on others too

then he will have nothing to sell just old stuff as were always updating

lol

that will mess him up

cheers

Problem

He could always just mask his Ip. Plenty of software out there to do it

I put a post up about this on 8-11-05 if u remember liam, well done on findin the ba*tard

you should do what we do on the car forum i use put adverts on advertising this site and saying its free etc unlike certain people charging for the information, got rid of a few people on ebay like that hahaha!

Back