Name of the jobcentre machine they now put in shops?

I just made a phone call and it is called the i-stop and it looks like they are only in the North East which is a bit of a bummer for the rest of you people out there.

I will tell you why.

If you go to the shopping part of it and find a shopping person called "Dawn" then click on the specials link you will find hundreds and hundreds of items all for £1. Shipping is £4 per large box!!! (Bargain).

Loads of Xbox 360 games, PS2 games, PS1, games, DS games, PSP games, also remote control cars, alarm clocks, top quality branded toys, homeware, in fact blumming everything you can think of, all for a pound.

I kid you not guys, these items are selling in places like Argos for £20 and £30 and such, on here they are just £1 each.

YES £1 EACH

And yes they do have them in stock and they do get delivered. My mates lass works in a small shop in Ferryhill with one of these machines and she has ordered £18 worth of items and they have just come, so she has ordered another £40 worth today.

If you live in the North East then this is a must for you to do. You may miss out on a bargain once this gets around by word of mouth. You just order your items, print out the slip and hand it to the shopkeeper and pay them. The shop then gets your items delivered and contacts you to come and collect them.

As simple as that!!!

I should have kept this to myslef and made a killing at boot sales over the summer, but hey, share and share alike to all DW members.

Gonna put this in the bargain section with a different heading so people know what it is.

Back