===========================================================================
CSA-Rootkey encrypt = 7XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXD
R2R-Rootkey encrypt = 2XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX0
NagraDebugInterfacePassword_Jtag = 7AXXXXXXXXXXXXX0
By The_Onsitbin

hi, I am new in the forum, I have a question
with which software to dump, how to dump it, someone had a tutorial please, than you

Hi

I search a cak7 patch. Is someware can help pls pm me.

Thx

kkkkk, quanta piada, Ta mais pra Neymar que só cai, não diz nada com nada !

im not onsitbin, but if you understand diffie hellman key exchange you will understand cmd03.

The Diffie-Hellman key exchange is a public-key technology. It is (by itself) not an encryption algorithm (or signature algorithm), though.

Here is the basic function: (All calculations here happen in a discrete group of sufficient size, where the Diffie-Hellman problem is considered hard, usually the multiplicative group modulo a big prime (for classical DH) or an elliptic curve group (for ECDH).)

The result of this key exchange is a shared secret, which is usually then used with a key derivation function (using other input known to both parties, such as a session ID) to derive a set of keys for a symmetric encryption scheme and MAC keys, if we aren't using an encryption scheme with integrated authentication. If we are building a bidirectional channel (like in TLS/SSL or SSH), we derive different keys for both communication directions.

This might be what causes confusion: it is an asymmetric technology used to negotiate symmetric keys. But the same is valid for most other asymmetric technologies, like signature or encryption algorithms: At the core there is something asymmetric, but then we use a symmetric algorithm to do the bulk of the work. For example, with most asymmetric encryption algorithms we usually encrypt just a symmetric key for the actual message, with most signature algorithms we first hash a message, then asymmetrically sign the hash.

Simple description

I only see spam and people insulting them one and other.

it's disappointing that this threat changed his way to this...

People No STUDY no FUN !!!
don't w8 for miraculous solutions like the Cwpk and NUID XIL1NX published that will be banned in no time by our german friends and fun is over.

Admins are you awake ?? you don't see that he posted a private key in public and that it's against the rules ?

Nagra Hex block Decryption

Even if he copied from another Board this information is not for public use since , that it's a private key that is linked to someones receiver that was given for debug and study purposes....

Please take some actions

there are already a lot of them do the police if you put you too have got out more

i dont know wat happend the 83 command return me aes false
Of course it's wrong, are you working on the log in the official box?!
If you do not know the exponent that she (STB) used, are you well screwed...

Hi,

i have same problem Electron112, i use 3460 of block 016C too (not in généric ... généric work fine...)... but aes always wrong ...
i don't know if problem was come with N68 or N6C or N60 or other ...o_O you said exponant !?
When i log and decrypt, i compare CMD02 or CMD0E and give me a bad calculated datas for creating CMD03 ... and of course bad aes calculated on CMD03 ...
I don't see block 017C in the dump !? but false 017C no ? ...:rolleyes:

Any ways PLZ ;) thx

best regards

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back