nagra entries into a Rom image....

Billyie

Inactive User
Reaction score
hello guys...seen a bit about nagra credit limits...or cash in, and debit in cash, as they are known....but wonder if some one has a link to download a formula or something to know what the nagra equivalent of any amout in real pou ds would be..or how does one know what to put into the image...would luv to find the procedure to do this...Thanks..Billyie.

Billyie said:
hello guys...seen a bit about nagra credit limits...or cash in, and debit in cash, as they are known....but wonder if some one has a link to download a formula or something to know what the nagra equivalent of any amout in real pou ds would be..or how does one know what to put into the image...would luv to find the procedure to do this...Thanks..Billyie.

values are in hex so enter them into windows calc and switch to decimal there is nagra serial and date covertor in the downloads also i think mate

just checking ....

Hi twobeercans......thanks , so if i wanted to enter £15,000 for debit in cash, as an example....this is the decimal amount is it..and just hit hex..and it is in to nagra laguage that the box undestands....?

not sure i have it right..can u guide me ...?

Hi
Open Win Calc - Click on view and change from standard to Scientific. Dec should be checked on the left hand side. Type in 15000 then click Hex - 3A98 should be your value. If Im right that should be it.
Cheers

adrianfo said:
Hi
Open Win Calc - Click on view and change from standard to Scientific. Dec should be checked on the left hand side. Type in 15000 then click Hex - 3A98 should be your value. If Im right that should be it.
Cheers
thats about the size of it

Back