• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Phone Unlocking n95 trying to install tom tom

tangoed_01

Inactive User
Hi wondering if anybody can help. Im trying to install tom tom mobile on a new n95 im using tom tom 6 but each time i install, i get certificate failed could anybody offer any advice many thanks in advance cheers
ps installing via pc suite have copyed the full file over to the memory card

rawsy

DW F1 Champ 2010, 14
VIP Member
Premium Member
you need to get the file signed for your phone there is another way on here i will see if i can find it

carlos

VIP Member
VIP Member
Hi wondering if anybody can help. Im trying to install tom tom mobile on a new n95 im using tom tom 6 but each time i install, i get certificate failed could anybody offer any advice many thanks in advance cheers
ps installing via pc suite have copyed the full file over to the memory card

try putting the date on your phone back 1 year and then try to install it. then just puit your date back to normal. doubt it will need signing.

just realised you have put your question in the wrong forum. here is N95 with internal gps which was in the nokia forum m8.

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/177337/

Last edited by a moderator:

tangoed_01

Inactive User
thanks for the advice , will try it later tonight many thanks for the help added to ya rep lads cheers again will post tomoz and let ya know how i got on

rawsy

DW F1 Champ 2010, 14
VIP Member
Premium Member
try putting the date on your phone back 1 year and then try to install it. then just puit your date back to normal. doubt it will need signing.

just realised you have put your question in the wrong forum. here is N95 with internal gps which was in the nokia forum m8.

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/177337/
your completely right carlos i even posted about this myself not so long ago. sorry if i mislead you mate my bad

Last edited by a moderator:

tangoed_01

Inactive User
have now tried many drifferent options to install, not having any joy will keep trying and get back many thanks again for the advice

carlos

VIP Member
VIP Member
try going into app manager, SETTINGS > APPLICATIONS > APPS MANAGER and make sure you have "ALL " selected on the software installation tab, and online cetificate check is OFF.

Donnie Darko

Inactive User
the contents of the currently shown nokia device model cannot be displayed

I keep getting the above message when trying to connect to pc suite,it finds the model etc.Really pisssing me off.