n3 starts in bolton

mdt

Inactive User
Reaction score
well guys its started, most of the s*y movie channels are n3 now so it looks like it will be over in a week, @bigmart ill see u soon! regards mdt

well guys its started, most of the s*y movie channels are n3 now so it looks like it will be over in a week, @bigmart ill see u soon! regards mdt

and manchester m8

Yup, same here... Is Emmerdale Farm any good?

Just In Time For The New Season.....

70275ba34e.png

yep same in the burnley area,it was good

is this the last area to get rolled out ????

Our area normally is/was one of the last areas to get rolled out for updates so I would imagine so...

shit just went and cheaked mine when i read this, i can confirm no sky movies etc in bolton area :nopity:

its been a good 5yrs of free tv

good job i got my dm800 up and running on cs :proud::)

Bummer 2 dreamboxes going cheap
1x 600
1x 500
Bag of chips each!!!!
Fun while it lasted though
Was looking forward to the man u game Monday
Local pubs won't know what's hit them !!!

Some sky movies gone, Warrington.

yep my Sister rang up to tell me that even tho my kids box in Runcorn when off as well, told my sisters she should of got the sky deal at the time lol

Movies and bbc scotland gone as well lol

Just noticed all the sports channels have dropped now- at least I got the United game out of it last night! Can the rest of you's confirm this too?

Just noticed all the sports channels have dropped now- at least I got the United game out of it last night! Can the rest of you's confirm this too?

All Ok here m8 in da pool , Dm 800 Hd :Clap: Or am i reading your sig wrong and your not in da pool.?

OOOPS , LOL. :proud:

Confirmed in Manchester, sports channels and Movies & some documentary channels gone.

Back