N3 Northwest

Markyboy

Inactive User
Reaction score
I'm guessing it's just hit.... my friend in Oldham has just lost 2 boxes a dbox and a Eurovox but he tells me his normal box is fine i thought new cards were to be employed though first ??? anyway he had a good run

If you haven't got new cards yet for your subscription then it isn't N3. It likely its simply a frequency re-organisation in your area. Re-scan and you should be ok (you may have to re-scan several times over the next couple of days). This update likely prepares your area for the rollout of N3 cards by enabling all the proper streams.

just to add to this ..in notts on my v+ im getting a little add @ the bottom with a pic of the new card saying >>" Got your new TV smart card? find out how what to do next, press red "" any1 else see this ??? ty

If you haven't got new cards yet for your subscription then it isn't N3. It likely its simply a frequency re-organisation in your area. Re-scan and you should be ok (you may have to re-scan several times over the next couple of days). This update likely prepares your area for the rollout of N3 cards by enabling all the proper streams.

Spot on
Happened last night in the manchester area, rescanned and the channels are all there, just need to be reorganised back into the bouquets.

just to add to this ..in notts on my v+ im getting a little add @ the bottom with a pic of the new card saying >>" Got your new TV smart card? find out how what to do next, press red "" any1 else see this ??? ty

I've been getting that add a few weeks now but still haven't received my new card. N3 streams have been running in notts for over 2 months now.

I aint had a box for a couple of years but a pal's box in Oldham needs a rescan. Can someone tell me how to do a scan??!

all boxes are up and running in bolton/manchester area ...will be for a while yet.

just do a full scan on the euro's and all the new frequencies should come up. that should do it. you havent got long now guys maybe a month or so for n3 to arrive.

just do a full scan on the euro's and all the new frequencies should come up. that should do it. you havent got long now guys maybe a month or so for n3 to arrive.

it has been hacked but it wont be available till november thats so they can make there money first then the freeloaders can leech it lmao and then its goona
cost an arm and leg and also will need new boxs costing about £200

it has been hacked but it wont be available till november thats so they can make there money first then the freeloaders can leech it lmao and then its goona

False. ..

where did you get that info from???:roflmao:

no no honestly...a man in pub told me lmao:proud:

serly guys wev godda b able 2 back up what we say, coz thers that many rumors going around about ..hacks / new boxs e.c.t !!!!!! so if ur joking m8 plz state it !! coz it just gets folks hopes up ....

Love to see a source for that....

I'm getting this on my sub also.

I'm getting this on my sub also.

hhmm, wat box have got @freestyle ..as its seems to only be on the v+ round here ! , i see were on NGTV .now & making way for the hd channels ..disc hd & itv .euro should be ok, april the 1st they should b on ..in the ereas that have gone to NGTV,

hhmm, wat box have got @freestyle ..as its seems to only be on the v+ round here ! , i see were on NGTV .now & making way for the hd channels ..disc hd & itv .euro should be ok, april the 1st they should b on ..in the ereas that have gone to NGTV,

Notts been NGTV for over 2 months. New installs have been getting new cards for well over 2 weeks now I think cards will be due either next week or first weeks of April.

Back