N3 Hits North Lanarkshire/Motherwell

silvershadow21

Inactive User
Reaction score
Looks like the Uddingston hub has finally been hit Last night / today

Sky Movie channels , Discovery & Music all gone.

Sky Sports channel still on at the moment, although espn is Off, and the rest of the channels are quite sparodic

looks like the end is near:nopity: : grim : for us all never mind had a great run out of it i personally jumped ship a few months back to sly but still played about with the old box puting new images on and so on will miss that,

cheers johny48

yip, mine,s went last nite also.....................boo hoo..............great while it lasted tho

Yip mines too has been zapped, B'stards, nevermind it was brilliant the 5 years I had the box going. I'd just like to say thanks to all the folk on here for all the invaluable advice I was given when looking for solutions and answers to problems I was having. MFCGAVMFC, Jonny 48,Rodbouy,Rodboy,corkyvw to name but few thanks for all the help I got from you lot. I'll be sticking around for all the other interesting threads on here but now it's time to say bye bye dbox it was a laugh.

Scotty.

Time for the "new" ways ;-)

got a dish up yet big man?!?!?! Lol

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

although all my channels have gone, music, movies etc, i, ve still got all the sky sports channels.........strange

not strange, they just don't turn all the channels off in 1 go, they do it mux at a time incase of issues with legit customers losing stuff they shouldn't. the channels aren't all grouped in order.

The first set of channel dropping also serves as a reminders for customers to use the new cards asap or call VM if they have any problems or haven't received theirs yet.

can i ask you chaps , roughly how long did it take from recieving your new cards to the switch off ?

Back