n/line

geordie01

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi mates just got vu solo se how do u install n/line please thanks

your line will go in usr/keys newcamd.list line will start with CWS = then LINE

yes but where do I go on box to put this in could do with instruction as a complete novice

I said I was a novice what u mean dreambox ftp

Right download dreamboxcontrolcenter (dcc) to your computer..
Make sure solose is connected to network as well.
On computer open dcc and select English as your preferred language..
Then you will need to enter ROOT and DREAMBOX as user name and password for dcc..
You can see two boxes one with computers IP and you need to enter your boxes IP in other box..
Just click on the search button and a search box will open then click on the search button on that and wait for it to scan network for IP address of your box...
Once you see your box in the search select it and accept it....now you need to click on connect(it can take a few goes to get connected if it fails a box will open,just close it and click connect again..keep doing this till computer connects to box it will turn green)you should now be able to FTP to your solose..
Do this by selecting FTP on the left side bottom there is three choices you choose FTP..
On the left side are the files on your sat box and on the right are the files on your computer...
So from computer menu navigate to where the files are you want to FTP to box..
So find the file you want on box and just click on it once till it is highlighted..
On the left side of menu(your box) navigate to where you want file to go when you are there click on the little arrow pointing from computer side to box side..this will then copy file from computer to box..and will do the opposite if you use the right pointing arrow..
Once you have done FTP close dcc..to use dcc again it should open and connect automatically as it already has your box IP saved.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Hi I know this sound a bit stupid ,but I am very new to this .
Is the (line ) you mention the long code given to me.??

Where do I put user name password and port number?
or am I barking up the wrong tree? as the last box I had was a skybox v8 which had mgmcc?

connect to your box with dccgo to usr.>.keys> ight click on newcamd list then right click on edit then as advised in previous post enter your entire n-line replacing the N: at start with CWS=. Save changes and exit then activate your cam

thank you both.
This site is very helpful. I will do that tonight.
cheers

Hi , Thanks for the reply. I have checked but there is no file there?
Shall I use another image, I am on openVix .
I mostly want the blue hd skin . which I have now installed but not sure if that works on blackhole .

Hi, Thanks again for all help.
Just another question,
I have done everything and enabled the softcam but when I enable it the channel comes on for 1 sec then goes off,
Would that be a firewall problem??
Thank you
Mark

The best advice I can give would be that once you have it all up and running, take a copy of the whole folder including newcamd.list, config, etc and keep it very, very safe. It will save a lot of time going forward if/when you need to reflash your receiver.

Back