n+l visiting

jock299

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi all not trying to scare anyone but have just been visited by n+l to see if my TV was ok have been using d box 2 but haven’t had original box connected for aprox 6 months also 2 family members that I done d-boxes for have had letters to arrange an inspection of there TV service again not used there original boxes for a time

Has n+l been monitoring com traffic to TV boxes and sending engineers out to boxes that haven’t been on for a while

has ayone else been visited

jock299 said:
hi all not trying to scare anyone but have just been visited by n+l to see if my TV was ok have been using d box 2 but haven’t had original box connected for aprox 6 months also 2 family members that I done d-boxes for have had letters to arrange an inspection of there TV service again not used there original boxes for a time

Has n+l been monitoring com traffic to TV boxes and sending engineers out to boxes that haven’t been on for a while

has ayone else been visited

Yeah mate they do...........

If your box is not talking back they can tell and do sometimes check there boxies.....

Thats why your always best havin the subbed box in another room on a splitter...... :) then everybody is happy

Just hide every thing any and tell them a long story on how shite they are and why you dont use there box no more

Back