N*L Number

Dingodog

Inactive User
Reaction score
Would someone be kind enough to post the tel number to negotiate ur bill with NTL/V, not the 1st one u ring but the number they give u to ring after youv'e rang the 1st one......if u can understand that lol

if your on an ntl line ring 150. puts you thru to customer services and its free

but have a nice book with you to read. Getting through to them can be a pain in the bum at times

Thanks for that chaps, any tips for uppin me broadband speed for less money, Ive got 2meg and a phone line for £30 a month.

Thanks for that chaps, any tips for uppin me broadband speed for less money, Ive got 2meg and a phone line for £30 a month.

tell em your thinking of cancelling for a cheaper service usually works for a free or reduced period

i jut did this

4mb, talk unlimited, free tv - under £30

from 65 pound

but they said ive always been on 4mb strange as it feels like 1mb

Dont want the tv package lol, just the BBand and phone, but I know wot ur sayin Exclusive my BBands seems slow too.

Dont want the tv package lol, just the BBand and phone, but I know wot ur sayin Exclusive my BBands seems slow too.

it was just the free channels, you have to have it, the tv is free lol

But I aint got no more room for another box to go on top of me DVD, Video and ..dreambox lol

If you ask them about your bandwidth, would appreciate a post on what they say - I've been experiencing that also.

yep ring 150 then go through to disconnections (retentions)and barter youll get a lot better deal but watch out every month they might remove the discounts and send you a way high bill. i have to ring them every month as they send me a different bill every month time consuming but wirth it really..

0800 0529403 for Customer Relations/Disconnections... at the moment they have ther 2 for £20 deal...
i would aim lower than that! and be cheeky to get a bandwidth upgrade, if they offer you tv, say no thanks because of the loss of sky 1 and blag a further reduction. The retentions ppl are very nice and willing to help!

Back