N*L Number

Dingodog

DW Member ++
Reaction score
Would someone be kind enough to post the tel number to negotiate ur bill with NTL/V, not the 1st one u ring but the number they give u to ring after youv'e rang the 1st one......if u can understand that lol

Reddevil

DW Member ++
Reaction score
if your on an ntl line ring 150. puts you thru to customer services and its free

cg010169

DW Regular
Reaction score
but have a nice book with you to read. Getting through to them can be a pain in the bum at times

Dingodog

DW Member ++
Reaction score
Thanks for that chaps, any tips for uppin me broadband speed for less money, Ive got 2meg and a phone line for £30 a month.

Reddevil

DW Member ++
Reaction score
Thanks for that chaps, any tips for uppin me broadband speed for less money, Ive got 2meg and a phone line for £30 a month.

tell em your thinking of cancelling for a cheaper service usually works for a free or reduced period

Exclusive

DW Regular
Reaction score
i jut did this

4mb, talk unlimited, free tv - under £30

from 65 pound

but they said ive always been on 4mb strange as it feels like 1mb

Dingodog

DW Member ++
Reaction score
Dont want the tv package lol, just the BBand and phone, but I know wot ur sayin Exclusive my BBands seems slow too.

Exclusive

DW Regular
Reaction score
Dont want the tv package lol, just the BBand and phone, but I know wot ur sayin Exclusive my BBands seems slow too.

it was just the free channels, you have to have it, the tv is free lol

Dingodog

DW Member ++
Reaction score
But I aint got no more room for another box to go on top of me DVD, Video and ..dreambox lol

orourke

Inactive User
Reaction score
If you ask them about your bandwidth, would appreciate a post on what they say - I've been experiencing that also.

BIGGY007

Inactive User
Reaction score
yep ring 150 then go through to disconnections (retentions)and barter youll get a lot better deal but watch out every month they might remove the discounts and send you a way high bill. i have to ring them every month as they send me a different bill every month time consuming but wirth it really..

z4kir

Inactive User
Reaction score
0800 0529403 for Customer Relations/Disconnections... at the moment they have ther 2 for £20 deal...
i would aim lower than that! and be cheeky to get a bandwidth upgrade, if they offer you tv, say no thanks because of the loss of sky 1 and blag a further reduction. The retentions ppl are very nice and willing to help!

TEST