n*l man knocking at doors

R Smith

Inactive User
Reaction score
One of my friends just told that n*l men are knocking at doors to check boxes etc. Has any one experienced this? Don't let them in!!

R Smith said:
One of my friends just told that n*l men are knocking at doors to check boxes etc. Has any one experienced this? Don't let them in!!

m8, the law stipulates that they need a warrant to enter....

there probably just knocking on doors to try and increase ya package............

just dont open it.............

probably calling to ask do ya want your box chipped, i know loads of the guys there as honest as the days long, and its getting dark early :)

UNDETTERRED said:
Yeah.i'll second that as well.....................

I'll third that. That story has appeared several times over the last few years. Always turns out to be an unsubstantiated rumour.

L33tpL4y4 said:
id say its not true.

I think your wrong as my mates brothers next door neighbours sisters ex husbands cousin said that it definetly happened to his workmates sisters boyfriends dad :xmas:

They're welcome to knock my door, they'll just get told to feck off like every other unwelcome sales wnaker does ....... lol

trippy said:
I think your wrong as my mates brothers next door neighbours sisters ex husbands cousin said that it definetly happened to his workmates sisters boyfriends dad :xmas:

Exactly! :Clap: :Clap:

:) :) :)

trippy said:

Jez....It must be true.....LOL...

trippy said:

Are you sure it wasnt your cousins neighbours sisters ex husbands dads mums boyfriends dad lol :xmas:

well ive had a knock on the door so be careful feck knows what he wanted :(

no phone call no appointment just came out of nowhere

so it is true

R Smith said:
I done a box for a friend near Oxford
About a week after they got the box
They came home from work to find a card from Nthell
It was asking them if they wanted to restart their service
Of cause at a cheaper rate as they found out
when he called again and was told No.
Its why they dont collect the boxes or modems

Back