N*l Ex-cb To A Tw Area

mmg123

Inactive User
Reaction score
Can a box purchased in a N*L EX-CB area be taken and setup in a TW AREA

box

Box is a 4000n Clive and its on Cr1 with no update mod its only 10 miles away from me i am in ex-cw and n*l area Its gone to a TW area but no joy this a new one for me ???? Wot do u think can i get it to work for the guy ????

Hope you guys can help, i am currrently setting a box up for my sister in law, the box is a 1000 p1b, which i believe needs downgrading to cr1 before i take it to telewest area. i plan to use an atmega 163 au. Can you direct me to any tuturial on downgrading a p1b, any help you could give me would be much appreciated.

Take the no update mod off.
This may require replacing two resistors if you have them.
@Gary10001, do a search for the Wembley trick ;)

Clive

Thanks Clive, my spelling is sh*t, i did a search for wembly trick and got nowhere, read your response realised i'd missed an e out carried out a new search and got 13 pages

Gary

Gary ur spellings tihs M8 think mine worst :Jester: Thank s Clive again problem sorted do i own up and tell everybody .

Ok i progged card with cw image not TW Slap Slap never mind :Cheers: :Jester: :Cheers: :Jester:

Gald you got it sorted m8, The Wembly trick will no longer on TW (if VOD in your area) TW no longer support cr1 or cr2, so these boxes will no longer work when VOD arrives.

Back