MyTVOnline 2 MOL2 For any Android Box renamed to IMPlayer

Ferret

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Just a heads up on the MyTV online 2 thing someone has ripped it is now install to any box. The DEV has renamed it IMplayer. It available on Aptoide current version is 1.7 there is a free version with cut back features mainly recording but ive not found that yet and a paid version at $10 for 2 devices.

Ive not tried it yet but it seems even Formuler owners are saying its the real deal, it has bug but the dev is very pro active.

Could mean Formuler will have to lower its prices since most folk wont now pay £115 for a £45 box.

I'm surprised but I actually prefer TiviMate to MyOnlineTV

Catchup if your provider supports it ? I guess is the reason Mytvonline 2 wins for most folk timeshift and recordings.

Have not tried Myonlinetv 2 as it does not come with the Z7.

tivimate got updated yesterday and you can now rewind current shows if your provider supports catchup (mine does on all uk channels).

Just a heads up on the MyTV online 2 thing someone has ripped it is now install to any box. The DEV has renamed it IMplayer. It available on Aptoide current version is 1.7 there is a free version with cut back features mainly recording but ive not found that yet and a paid version at $10 for 2 devices.

Ive not tried it yet but it seems even Formuler owners are saying its the real deal, it has bug but the dev is very pro active.

Could mean Formuler will have to lower its prices since most folk wont now pay £115 for a £45 box.

Update on this tried the free version last night like it so much i bought it :eek:

Very usable as is the biggest issue getting some sort of remote with the colored buttons to work with it.

How do you sign up for the full version please as trying to install it on a shield?

Interested in this as I do prefer MOL2 on Z8 than the Z7.

Do I need both the IMPlayer and IMPlayer Companion installed?

Interested in this as I do prefer MOL2 on Z8 than the Z7.

Do I need both the IMPlayer and IMPlayer Companion installed?

Yes mate you do, if you just want to trail Implayer start Implayer Companion and log in with the test account on screen.

Not sure as i purchased it but some of the features will be locked on the test account.

I'm liking this app, it is pretty much look/feel same as MyTVOnline 2.

Just noticed it has a website portal now instead of the companion it had in its early days.

Back