DVB - PC Cards My Theater

JonMMM

Elite Member
Reaction score
I do not seem to get any EPG out of this, Bromley exc+w, has anyone installed any EPG plugins? If so which ones and what do they think off them?

asign your channels to favourite groups and then your epg will populate,the osd is quite nice with this.

Thanks thats gave me EPG for about 24 hours, not quite a PVR but getting there.

Thanks thats gave me EPG for about 24 hours, not quite a PVR but getting there.

I think 24 hours is pretty much all thats transmitted on the cable EPG's !

Anything more and your probably going to have to start downloading info from a web site.

I think 24 hours is pretty much all thats transmitted on the cable EPG's !

Anything more and your probably going to have to start downloading info from a web site.

I think you are right, but downlowding it and then getting it into a usfull format then into a place that is usable are a completly different thing, especially for someone not in a IT background.

I'm not It illiterate, but definatly not a programmer, the best I have ever done is write a few DBs, so system codes etc are well above me, prefablly I want some thing that you intsall it asks a few questions and just works (much like MCE) I understand that what we are doing with DVB-C especially in the UK, so I'm not at this time going to get what I want, so therefore what I'm looking for is something that is nearly there and some one has already written the plugins.

Nosser - if you have written some thing and would be happy to share, I'd be more than happy to try it out.

Jon

you can cat 3 days epg if you tune to virgin id, it's not quite seven but i think it should be coming, especially with the roll out of V+

you can cat 3 days epg if you tune to virgin id, it's not quite seven but i think it should be coming, especially with the roll out of V+

Thanks definatly getting there, slow process but fun, given a year or two, I might be able to get rid of MCE lol

Back