my staffs pups

scott rich

Inactive User
Reaction score
DSC00095.jpg

DSC00108.jpg

DSC00100.jpg

just some pics.....
six hours it toke for all 7 to come out....

Fantastic pups mate. God how i love staffies too.......just not around enough to justify having one brother had one from pup right through to old age caught up with her.....lovely animals rilliant with the kids ect. At least that was our experience. You keeping or selling mate ?

I looked because I thought you owned a buisness and you meant your staffs (as in secretarys) puppies....:proud:

Nice pups indeed, really do look great.

Fantastic pups mate. God how i love staffies too.......just not around enough to justify having one brother had one from pup right through to old age caught up with her.....lovely animals rilliant with the kids ect. At least that was our experience. You keeping or selling mate ?

might keep one...
but the rest will go to good homes.....that i can trust.....

to eary to tell if any brindle will come out in the black ones
ones seems to have brindle in him tho,,

Nice Puppies

I bet they're quit a bit bigger now !

stunning looking staffies :Clap:

best looking dog by far,i love the staffies :cool:

by the way that is some looking staffie in your avatar m8,absolutely superb

Horrible dogs!

I f**kin hate Staffies. They should all be terminated at birth.

I won't change my opinion of them no matter what anyone says..they are disgusting horrible dogs that can change at the drop of a hat.

I'm entitled to my opinion,freedom of speech and all that. Seriously hate these dogs and they should be put on the dangerous dogs register.

Horrible dogs!

I f**kin hate Staffies. They should all be terminated at birth.

I won't change my opinion of them no matter what anyone says..they are disgusting horrible dogs that can change at the drop of a hat.

I'm entitled to my opinion,freedom of speech and all that. Seriously hate these dogs and they should be put on the dangerous dogs register.

evry one is in titiled to their own opinion,but if you aint got any thing nice to say,then dont bother replying to the post....

stunning looking staffies :Clap:

best looking dog by far,i love the staffies :cool:

by the way that is some looking staffie in your avatar m8,absolutely superb

nice one mate....
the one in my avater is my male..
aint posted any off my female,just some pics of the pups...

evry one is in titiled to their own opinion,but if you aint got any thing nice to say,then dont bother replying to the post....

I totally agree...this thread was posted because scott is proud of his dogs and showing their pups, its not about whether you like the breed of dog or not.

nice one mate....
the one in my avater is my male..
aint posted any off my female,just some pics of the pups...
are you going to post a few pics of the male & bitch with the pups m8 :cool:

your male is the spitting image of the staffie i had a few years back,miss him still to this day

ive had a few other dogs,german shepards & a pitbull :FRIGHT: but nothing compared to my staffie floyd

are you selling any mate ? i have been looking to get a staff puppie but down here in london people want silly money for them.

they look lovly, bet you had a real sence of satisfaction once they were all born safe :)

this is just some old pics i took about 3,4months ago...

my male is at my mums,just to give the new mum some time on her own....
as it be a bit much with him here..
going to bring him home next week...

Back