my son has arrived

Taff

Inactive User
Reaction score
My wife gave birth today to our baby son Thomas........

We got married on the 25th June, on our wedding day my wife was 20 weeks pregnant, this we had kept secret and announced to all familly and guests the news at the reception.....

This has been some year for me with weddings, births, accepting a new job and resigning from my employer... to turning down the new job and accepting an even better job with my old employer... , graduation plus so many other wonderful things I cannot think of in the light of my news today....

I am going to crack open a bottle of wine or two tonight and relax in front of the tv, wife and Thomas should be home tomorrow so im going to enjoy the peace whilst I have it lol.........

regards

Taff

congratulations m8

to you and your wife, hope every thing is great for ya..........

:mexican:

congratulations m8 and enjoy the peace whilst it lasts as we could see you on here at 4 in a morning lol congratulations m8

Congratulations m8.............best wishes to the Mrs and Thomas..........enjoy the peace I hope ypu don't have too many sleepless nights.

:Cheers:

Great News Taff :) best wishs to u and ur wife m8 hope she and baby thomas are well :)

Congratulations Taff m8 best wishes to the wife and baby as well

Congratulations m8!!!!...All the best, hope mum & lad are all ok.

The first 18yrs are the worst... they tell me..-) huh..Only another 8 to go then :-(

Taff said:
My wife gave birth today to our baby son Thomas........

We got married on the 25th June, on our wedding day my wife was 20 weeks pregnant, this we had kept secret and announced to all familly and guests the news at the reception.....

This has been some year for me with weddings, births, accepting a new job and resigning from my employer... to turning down the new job and accepting an even better job with my old employer... , graduation plus so many other wonderful things I cannot think of in the light of my news today....

I am going to crack open a bottle of wine or two tonight and relax in front of the tv, wife and Thomas should be home tomorrow so im going to enjoy the peace whilst I have it lol.........

regards

Taff

congrats m8...good luck and all the best

Well done mate
Get a good nights sleep mate, it'll be the last for a while
All the best

untitled.jpg
stork.jpg
untitled.jpg

Congratulations Taff!

And best wishes to both you and your wife.

Back