my on going fight with cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
We fight and bitch on here all the time, but this news is a real kick up the arse, a wake up call that drags us all into reality.

Really sorry to hear this Dave. Your a top bloke on here and I'm sure an even better guy in the flesh. You and your family will be in my prayers. Best of luck mate.

Read this thread a few times now and didn`t really know what to write , so sorry to hear this , thoughts go out to you and your family David.

sorry to hear the bad news david,you do what you need to do,my prayers are with you and your family.

I'm sorry to here this David, My thoughts are with you and your family m8.

Keith

deeply deeply sorry mate,i never knew you but my thought's are with you right now.Do what ya got to do......

dOOds

So sorry to hear your cancer has worsened David, I lost my mother to this hellish illness a few years ago, the doctors only gave her 3 months tops but she lived for over 2 years as she had a really positive outlook on life.

Just goes to prove mate if you have good family and friends around you and take it one day at a time without worrying about what might happen or when you can still achieve your goals and bring happiness to your family.

My thoughts are with you and your family at this difficult time and I hope to read many more of your posts

Kind Regards
Stewart

All I can do is send you my moral support David.

It's not over 'till it's over - and, who knows, even then.

There are a lot of people here sending caring thoughts to you and your family.

:Cheers:

Ham.

Sad news... Very Sad!!

I applaud your courage in sharing this with us... :Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap:

God bless you and your family mate....

DiGG

Bucket List mate, treasure your time left. Thanks for letting us know at such a difficult time.
All the very best,
HH.

Couldnt agree more mate, what a shiit christmas present. My thoughts go out to you and your family mate, but even though you have been given a limit, think of everything you have ever wanted to do, and just go and do it!!!

Depressing news.

good luck, and chin up, you just never know, what seems impossible always has a way of becoming possible!!

Saddened to hear your news David. There isn't anything I can say that hasn't already been said in this thread. Take care, we are all thinking of you and your family at this time.

thebigman

david I dont know what to say other than Gutted.keep the fight going never give up.
do what your hart wants and dont stop.
you will not be missed because your still here remember that your still here.
hope you beat it .
MY TRUE BEST TO YOU MY FRIEND .

RESPECTS
AND LONG LIFE

gutted! this place has been great over the years and you've been the main reason why!!

Keep fighting till the end!

DIGITALWORLDZ LEGEND!

sh1t man that is sad news :grayno:

We can all hope and wish that you can fight bastard thing off

not much i can add cept thanks for being a part of all our lives and for your advice,generosity and dedication to this forum.
may your God be with you and your family

It seems like we have never got on on here but that aside. you are a top bloke in reality.

I can't imagine what your family or you are going through but I hope you try and enjoy what you have left..

If you need anything i'll be here..

David, I'm so sorry to hear this, my heart goes out to you for having the courage to post this publicly on DW. Just goes to show that beyond all the bitching and backstabbing that goes on on here that when reality strikes we can all pull together to offer our support to a fellow member who need the support of friends around them weather they know them personally or not.
It took courage for you to post this and I sincerely hope that you are with us for as long as the good lord is prepared to wait.
My thoughts go out to your family and friends and all I can hope is that you stay strong at heart and enjoy every day as it comes to the full.
Once again sorry to here you news, take care and if time permits make this Christmas the most special time you possibly can.

Absolutely gutted and deeply saddened that all that treatment you went through hasn't came back with positive news for you mate.

A cool, very level headed and helpful gentleman on here, you are very well respected here on DigitalWorldz. All the comments and past posts back this up.

I, like some on here, may not have much contact with you, but I'll never forget when, after a long absence since signing up here, I started making some posts.

Feeling more or less like a newbie, and feeling good about contributing, I thought I was getting smarmy 'it's already posted' comments to make me feel inferior, so my next post had a 'dry' comment directed at that particular member.

You came in and immediately calmed and diffused the situation before it got any worse. And you pointed me in the right direction around that time when I needed some technical advice on where to look, etc. Made me feel very welcome. Have never forgotten that. I THANK YOU.

I wish you and your family all the strength in the world to get through this difficult time.

david there nothing I can say m8 that hasnt been said already.

All I can say pal is am so sorry to hear that m8.

it puts in to perspective what forums are about......U get good genuine guys like yourself who works hard and does no harm and then you get bad news.

You get other people who like to bully peeps act like pricks and it makes you think... It proves live to short to hold grudges aint it evastar........let bygones be bygones......esp when you hear about good genuine guys like dave.

thats not about then this is about dave. U will be badly missed m8.

gaz

Last edited:
I am very sorry to hear your situation has worsened David.

All i can do is echo the words and sentiments of other posters, as its all been said.

Thanks for your help over the years and long may it continue. (especially with the hub)

hatab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back