witchy

Banned for good!
Reaction score
Just got home.

Renault Clio 2.0 182 BHP.

140MPH on empty M73.

What a car, sheer fun. :)

Let's hope the speed cameras r off

I know where all the cameras are mate, and the section I raced between has no cameras and only 1 Police lay-by ;)

Do you know if the Clio 182 has a rev limiter? It started doing strange things once it hit 140mph, even though I'm certain it could have went faster.

I know where all the cameras are mate, and the section I raced between has no cameras and only 1 Police lay-by ;)

Do you know if the Clio 182 has a rev limiter? It started doing strange things once it hit 140mph, even though I'm certain it could have went faster.

just remember mate its only a clio ? after driving it did you remove the full face ballerclaver?? tip of the day use soapy water to remove the flys off yer back window

what where the stranges things ?

electronic force fields an stuff?

it is french afterall lol

maybe after 140 the clutch was slippin makin it rev up

regular clio 2.0 has stated top end of 140, there are sportier version with higher rev limits probably get a few more mph.

just waiting for the timing belt to go at that speed lol,did you not notice the aerial eye in the sky clocking you:banana::banana:

i remember in my BMW on an, erm, 'private road' racing my m8 in his little Z3, we both had the same size engine etc, but his car was smaller

in 4th gear i hit the rev limiter at about 6,400rpm doing 125 MPH before going into 5th, got to just over 140MPH and started to run out of road, and we were neck and neck all the way

a month later, he sold his car, as he'd totally screwed it lol, about 2 months after, i was going down the M4 when i heard a clunking noise, then there was a bang, lots of smoke and bits of flying debris, no power, and oil all over the motorway

i have a rough as hell vw transporter van, 2000 reg, comin down the motorway last january, got to just over 110 mph and had to ease off, would have got more but the feckin thing was shakin more than MJfox... lol

i remember in my BMW on an, erm, 'private road' racing my m8 in his little Z3, we both had the same size engine etc, but his car was smaller

in 4th gear i hit the rev limiter at about 6,400rpm doing 125 MPH before going into 5th, got to just over 140MPH and started to run out of road, and we were neck and neck all the way

a month later, he sold his car, as he'd totally screwed it lol, about 2 months after, i was going down the M4 when i heard a clunking noise, then there was a bang, lots of smoke and bits of flying debris, no power, and oil all over the motorway

That looks like the engine block on my zzr-600 when it exploded on the A1. Bastard pissed oil all over the back tyre, fooking miracle that I didn't come off doing over a ton.

Back