my mum is out of hospital

mrsb

Inactive User
Reaction score
Would just want to say thanx to all who spoke to me about my mum. she is now out of hospital and had good results on her bone scan. They have put it down to rheumatoid arthiritis which is like sayin its christmas to me. what a relief. she is still in pain but thank god it was not what we were all thinkin it was. Parents arent they a worry. I have just bin through the worst six weeks of my life:)

Glad to hear your good news MrsB.
You know what you are dealing with now.
The tension has bound to have eased a little, make some time for yourself and relax a little. ;)

Thanx bard but there are not enough hours in the day. thank god for the weekend. i just wish the weekend was five days and the week was two

mrsb said:
Thanx bard but there are not enough hours in the day. thank god for the weekend. i just wish the weekend was five days and the week was two

I can relate to that, although not for the same reasons as yourself I'm ashamed to admit.
Just remember to look after you too.

I am gonna celebrate this weekend. I have bin through the worst six or more weekends i can remember. I will probably be busy durin the day but I thank god my mum is ok

good news about your mum mrsb you must be very relieved, you can now have a drink and enjoy it without all the pressure so enjoy and have a extra one from all at digi-world.

I never actually caught the beginging of your previous posts, but from what i'm reading i can imagine. Although rheumatoid arthiritis is still a serious condition, it is not as serious as too what you were proberly thinking. Glad to hear she's home, hospitals seem to make you feel worse than what you actually are. Parents worry about us for the first 20 years of our life and then we worry about them for the last 20 years of their life. It's good to know that your are there for your parents unlike some children.
All the best to mum and the future.

Great news mrsb.

Enjoy your celebration this weekend!

:Cheers: :)

great news glad too hear hope she is fine

Thanks for all your replies. To be honest with you its nice she is home but as far as im concerned she shouldnt have been let out yet, but the way the nhs is at the moment they need the beds. Im made up that she hasnt got what we all thaught she had but she still isnt eating, struggled to get up the stairs to her bed and still is in alot of pain. Anyway i am going to get the doctor to go and see her on monday morning. I would have her stay at mine but unfortunately i cant afford not to go to work and stay home to look after her myself. At least where she is my dad is there

Back