Phone Unlocking My mobile displays all withheld numbers.

rooney

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi

Iv had this pay and go sim for a few weeks. I dialed from my work and it showed the number which is withheld. I then tried from a few other phones adding 141 infront and it displays all numbers.

Has anyone else seen this ?

No, it appears you have a magic phone.

Or at least a network who isnt providing the right level of caller id to your number right now.

No, it appears you have a magic phone.

Or at least a network who isnt providing the right level of caller id to your number right now.

its def the sim as iv tried in another phone.

this is a strange one, as the CLI (what shows your number) should be witheld by the person making the call, not hidden or cloaked by the person receiving it

this is a strange one, as the CLI (what shows your number) should be witheld by the person making the call, not hidden or cloaked by the person receiving it

not sure how it works.

its handy to divert any witheld numbers from my contract phone to my payg sim, it shows up the numbers.

handy if your getting prank callers.

not sure how it works.

its handy to divert any witheld numbers from my contract phone to my payg sim, it shows up the numbers.

handy if your getting prank callers.

I doesn't make sense?...when you divert a call from your contract to your payg phone...surely it's your contract phone calling your payg phone....!!.....the 3rd party number irrelevant!

its actually the network that handles CLI, it differes between networks, which is why it doesnt always work same way.

If it moves about with the sim, then it definitely isnt a magic phone.

its actually the network that handles CLI, it differes between networks, which is why it doesnt always work same way.

If it moves about with the sim, then it definitely isnt a magic phone.

Well if it ain't a magic phone, then it's a magic sim. :Clap:

Seems logical enough?!!!!

I doesn't make sense?...when you divert a call from your contract to your payg phone...surely it's your contract phone calling your payg phone....!!.....the 3rd party number irrelevant!

hi

why would it be be my contrat phone calling my payg phone ?

in settings you can divert when busy to any number. when i have withheld number coming through on my contract phone i divert to my payg sim which displays number.

pm if you want and ill give you number to test yourself.

Back